Memorial

Dark navigated her ways through the woods, the evening sun slowly went over the horizon and it was soon gonna be nighttime. After Serj sacrificed himself she felt like she betrayed him, he was the only friendly one to her. Dark had to take a break from all the running and walking she did, she sat down under a tree and caught her breath.

She constantly pondered which way to go to try to find the base, in her thinking she heard a twig snapped. Dark sprang up and took off running, thinking it was either a Morlock or the assassin again. As Dark ran she saw the base through the trees, and a clearing leading to it. As she sprinted to get there she tripped and the chaser got to her.

"Think you could've escaped?" Maven's voice came over her. Dark could have dealt the assassin, but hearing Maven made her regret any life choice. Maven then put her hands ready to snap her neck, but then she heard movement, "Razorback won't be happy to hear about this." Maven said before hiding.

Boh was coming back from his sweep and heard some commotion in the forest, he wandered closer to the sound approaching to the sound. He noticed this girl tied up and her mouth was duct taped shut. "Hey is everything ok?" Boh asked as he came closer, trying to come to her aid, but Maven came back with her gun at his temple.

"Back away now." Maven demanded as Boh recognized that voice, and he felt his stomach squish up. "What are you doing here?" Boh asked as he turned around and backed up. "Aw, your now KLG now how cute, just go back and don't tell anyone." Maven growled.

"No, and fuck you Maven." Boh said as he was about to charge but Maven put her gun back up to his head again. "Playground insult? Is that what you played when you faced Razorback?" Maven taunted as she kept it pressed on his head. "Go back to your base and leave me alone loser." Maven demanded. But Boh was boiled up from the insults Maven has thrown and the hatred for the Morlocks he had.

Boh lunged at Maven, and disarming her with a single punch. Boh didn't stop there and choked her. "Shut up! Shut up!" Boh said every time he tightened the grip against Maven's neck. The only thing that stopped him from suffocating her was the face she made, the mortified look she had as her grip loosened up around Boh's hands, made him show mercy, as he stopped.

Maven slowly backed away, but Boh grabbed her gun and aimed it at her. "Go, go far away and if i see you again i won't hesitate to put a bullet in your head." Boh threatened as he saw Maven's face change as she ran away.

Boh looked at Dark's eyes which were wide from the things she witnessed. "I'll get you out of it." Boh said as he came over and cut the rope, and took the tape off. "Thank you." Dark said as she felt her wrists. "Is it ok if i go with you to the KLG?" Dark asked as Boh started to walk away, leaving Maven's gun on the ground. Boh looked back and saw the teen standing there, already scared of the thought she'd have to stay out here. "Sure." Boh said, Dark rushed up and Boh kept walking.

Yosai was recovering well from his injury, he was able to walk pretty stablably so Phalanx him to a place to watch the sunset. In the apocalyptic world, with no noise traffic, no factories, you appreciate the beauty in the sun.

Phalanx laid down a blanket to sit on and helped Yosai down. "Beautiful ain't it?" Phalanx said as she laid back. "Yep, you appreciate it once you have nothing to do." Yosai said, he admired the sunset, then Phalanx leaned on Yosai. "Hey you ok?" Yosai asked. "I'm honestly tired, Surge stayed up all night making his inventions." Phalanx said as she yawned.

"Do you wanna go back to the house? The sun has went past the horizon." Yosai said as the sun set and the moon illuminated most areas. "Sure." Phalanx said, both of them got up and head back to the house.

All these red squiggly lines and its just the names of the characters :p