Uncommon 🍋(Alpha! Karamatsu + Jyushimatsu x Beta! reader) Lemon

Comincia dall'inizio

"mm soo good~" I moan out and whine as the table edge hit my clit. I let out a whine and hear the door open. "We're ho..What's that smell?" Karamatsu says and I look up to see Jyushimatsu peeking into the living room. Jyushimatsu went wide eyed and covers his mouth and nose. "Uh Niisan. I found the source of the smell. I think." He says and Karamatsu hums before walking over.

He gave the same reaction but he also pulls his hoodie over his crotch. "Y-Y/n is t-that scent c-coming off you?" Karamatsu asks and I just whine "just help me. Please~" I whine as my hips continue to grind up against the table. Jyushimatsu glances at Karamatsu who was staring in silent shock. Jyushimatsu looks over at me and walks over to me. He sat down behind me and pulls me off the table, onto his lap.

I whine at the loss of friction until Jyushimatsu starts to inhale my scent. "It's soo sweet. You smell soo good~" I glance back at him and saw his eyes were tinted yellow now. He licks his bottom lip before kissing me deeply and I moan softly before turning around to kiss him back. He hums and pushes his hands up my, soaked at this point, shirt. He undid my bra and pulls away to pull the clothes off.

"Niisan, do you want to help as well?"

I glance back and saw Karamatsu was obviously restraining himself. I whine out "Karamatsu~ Please help me~ I want both of you to help." He gulps before walking over sitting beside us and Jyushimatsu turns to face him. Jyushimatsu pulls me into a kiss again, pushing his tongue into my mouth while I feel Karamatsu reach around to fondle my breasts.

I had become really sensitive so I moan into Jyushimatsu's mouth. Jyushimatsu pulls away again and removes his hoodie. I felt Karamatsu pulls his hands back so I figure he was doing the same. Karamatsu went back to my breasts and kisses my neck while Jyushimatsu pushes his hand into my underwear. I moan softly as he pushed two fingers into me.

He looks down and hums "it's really wet down there." He says in a curious tone before pumping his fingers. I moan softly and Karamatsu turns my head to kiss me deeply. As he kisses me I felt him lower a hand into the back of my underwear. I was a little worried but very surprised at how easy he slips two of his fingers into my asshole. Even that area is wet. Are you kidding me? I think but moan as both boys pump their fingers.

"It's wet back here too." Karamatsu says with the same tone as Jyushimatsu. I whine as they pump and curl their fingers faster. "Oh~ I'm gonna cum!~" Jyushimatsu turns my face towards him and kisses me as he roughly curls his fingers upwards. I moan into his mouth and grip his arms as I came. I pull away with whine as I shudder.

Both boys pull out their fingers making me whine. They look at each other before Karamatsu removes my bottoms and Jyushimatsu pulls his pants off. I look down and bite my lip when I saw the tent in his underwear. He smiles and pulls me onto his lap before laying down. I whine as I felt him throb underneath my wet core. I lean down and kiss him deeply, pushing down onto him.

He hums and kisses back before pulling his underwear off. He pulls away and sat me up to line up with his dick. He gently lowers me down and I whine as he pushes into me. I lay my hands on his chest and bounce on top of him. He moans softly before thrusting up into me. I glance behind me and saw Karamatsu remove his bottoms. I smile and lay onto Jyushimatsu, wiggling my hips.

"Karamatsu~" I purr "please~" I whine and he smiles before rubbing my hips and ass. "No need to beg, my honey~" he purrs before pushing into my pussy. I moan out as they both thrust in and out of me. "T-This feels soo good~ I gonna cum!~" I moan and Jyushimatsu pulls me into a kiss. I moan into the kiss as I came in both their dicks. "Oh!~ you guys are so ah!~ deep!~" they both groan and thrust faster.

"You're really wet y/n~" Jyushimatsu moans while holding my hips. Karamatsu hums from behind and reaches around to fondle my breasts as he thrusts harder. "He's right. Why is that?" He asks and I bite my lip, looking away from him. He just hums and continues to thrust roughly while Jyushimatsu thrusts faster. I grip onto Jyushimatsu's shoulder and moan as they hit my g-spot.