Instinct 🍋(Alpha! Karamatsu x Omega! reader) Lemon

Start from the beginning

I glance around scared and saw Jyushimatsu ran off.

Pause for Jyushimatsu's POV

I ran out of the house and quickly turn down the sidewalk. I have to get help before Osomatsu...no I can't think about that I have to get help for y/n! I think as I ran. After getting about 30ish feet from the house I saw Karamatsu who was walking home. "Oh Jyushimatsu. Hello, why are you running?" He asks and I was happy I found him. "Karamatsu-niisan!" I shout before running up to him "wait why do you have a bruise? What's wrong?"

"It's y/n! She's in heat and Osomatsu came home! I tried to stop him but he punched me away and found y/n! He's trying to mate with her!" I shout pointing towards the house and Karamatsu's face dropped.

He growls with his teeth bared before he runs off towards the house. Wow he can run fast. I ask as I follow close behind him. I watched him throw the front door open and almost slip and fall as he swiftly turned the corner to run upstairs.

Back to your POV when Jyushimatsu left

"So this is where you were hiding, Y/n~" he says going on his hands and knees. I flinch back as he crawls forward "Aww~ Don't be scared. Are you okay?" He asks and I heard the purr in his voice. "Don't worry I'm here to help~" I push my foot against his chest, pushing him back. "D-Don't..even..t-think about...it." I say between pants. He smirks and grabs my ankle, laying it down before moving to settle between my legs.

"Come on~ I'm not going to hurt you." I scoff and try to push him off "you s-stink of lies. Get off and L-Leave me a-alone!" Osomatsu smiles and coos "but you're sweating and trembling. It must be painful, right?" He asks and caresses my cheek. I moan softly at the contact before leans up to kiss my forehead. "There, There. I'm here." He coos before leaning forward to lay me back as he kissed my neck while running's hand through my hair.

I was twitching and moaning because of my heat. I claw at the back of his windbreaker as he pushes his face into my neck, inhaling my scent. "Oh you smell so goood y/n~" he purrs rubbing his face into my neck. F-Fuck..his scent..I c-can't..leave I thought as he kissed up and down my neck. S-Stop it! My thoughts scream as I moan and my tongue lolls out. I turn my head away and pant softly as he pulls back.

N-Not w-with y-you..please d-don't my thoughts scream as I pant and moan softly under Osomatsu's gaze. I heard Osomatsu tense up before lowering his face to my neck. He was about to bite me and mark me. Before he could he was roughly pulled off making me whine out before I sat up in confusion.

W-What? H-How did "y/n! Are you okay?!" Jyushimatsu interrupts my thoughts and I look up to see the back of "K-Karamatsu?" I whine out and he glances back at me before turning to Osomatsu. "How shameful. First, you hit Jyushimatsu and then I see you taking advantage of y/n..while she is heat. Have you no control? What a terrible excuse for an alpha." I cower back as Osomatsu glares at Karamatsu with barred teeth.