epilogue

~three months later~

Daniel's pov

Time flies extremely fast. So many things happened in the last three months actually. I don't even know where to start.

The first few weeks after my dad passed away where pretty rough for everyone. It still hurts, but I guess it always will cause it was my fault as well that this happened to him.

But..you know what? Let's just focus on the good things, okay? Cause so many good things happened to me and the people around me.

One of them is that my mom and Jonah's mom are best friends again. They actually visit each other basically every day or at least call each other. That is really amazing. They literally talk about random shit like they always used to.

Oh speaking about talking, me and Jonah finally talked about what Angi told me in the school canteen about our relationship and that he ain't worth it at all and stuff like that. Jonah said that he doesn't mind if Angi dislikes him but she at least should respect my choice. Wise words from my baby boy. But I decided to talk it out with Angi so we met..all three of us. She apologized once again and we forgave her of course. There's no reason to be mad at each other. Jonah and Angi are actually becoming friends and I'm so happy for that.

Angi also comes to our apartment sometimes to hang out. Yeah I said our apartment cause now me and Jonah live together. We decided to move together after graduation so we can do what we want and when and where we want and no one can ever interrupt us and ruin our plans..so basically we are free now.

Speaking about plans. We have so many plans.

One of them is that we are about to make a band! Yeah! The best thing is that it will be me and Jonah and our best friends so Corbyn, Zach and Jack. We became close friends all together. We do everything together besides when me and Jonah are on a date or something..but..I mean we hang out a lot these days..mostly since we graduated. So we were like..why don't we make a band? And that's exactly where the name comes from ~ Why Don't We.

Then some plans for summer. So basically Jonah wants to take me to New York cause he skipped also the trip when there was a chance to go from school there. But he didn't go cause he told me that he wouldn't be able to leave me here..plus after what happened..cause it was like not even two weeks after my dad passed away. So yeah he's taking me to New York. And we wanna invite our friends too..I mean our bandmates now..so we could do some work. Oh plus Eben who will probably be our manager..hopefully he agrees with it.

~one month later~

liked by jonahmarais, seaveydaniel and 398 otherswhydontwemusic hey guys, we're Why Don't We😎 (a man band😌)(comments)ebenofficial hey no photo creds?😒jonahmarais i nominate my babe for the leader of the band😍❤❤🙋^imzachherron im down🙋^corbynb...

whydontwemusic hey guys, we're Why Don't We😎 (a man band😌)
(comments)
ebenofficial hey no photo creds?😒
jonahmarais i nominate my babe for the leader of the band😍❤❤🙋
^
imzachherron im down🙋
^
corbynbesson yeah he's the most talented out of all of us so that's fair
^
jackavery i agree🙋
^
seaveydaniel guys this is so sweet i love all of u so much❤im tearing up rn oh shit😭😭