05

Daniel's pov

Daniel: when?
Jonah: 😍in 15 minutes at our place?
Daniel: perfect❤❤see ya there
Jonah: i can't wait😘😘❤
Daniel: me either😘😘❤❤❤

I got off instagram and immediately left my room, then the house.

We arrived at the same time. I jumped into his arms and kissed him passionately. It was like I haven't seen him for a month, even if we met yesterday.

Our kiss was full of love and it was an amazing feeling. When we separated, I rested my forehead on his.

"I couldn't wait to get here." he said and pulled me impossibly close. I loved it so much. I felt safe even if I know that we can be revealed at any time.

"Me either...I missed you..way too much." I replied.

"I missed you too..so so much." he kissed me, softly caressing my face then he ran his fingers through my hair. He started to turn me on, but I can control it cause I'm used to it through all those years.

We were standing there by the bench at our favorite place hugging like forever. We weren't ready to separate. Not yet.

After a while we pulled away from each other and sat down on the bench. He put his arm around me and smiled at me. I leaned closer to him and placed a kiss on his cheek.

"I love you." he said while looking deep into my eyes. Just 8 letters, but they mean so much to me. Especially from him.

"I love you too." I responded and kissed his soft lips.

"Maybe it's gonna be a weird question but..you remember when we first kissed?" I asked him when we pulled away.

"How could I forget? That was all I ever wanted to do..I thought at that moment..it started something but...we never talked about it anymore..I thought..that you forgot about it." he said while caressing my thigh.

"I didn't know how to feel about that kiss. You know..we were drunk. I rather just haven't mentioned it." I responded and placed my hand on his.

"I wasn't that drunk..I knew what I was doing." he said. "I wanna do it again and again and never stop." he was smiling widely and bringing his face closer to mine. I smiled back at him, placed my hands on his cheeks and kissed him. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him even closer. He was holding me so tight. I love this feeling..the feeling of being in love and the feeling of being loved by someone.

"Oh I almost forgot." I said and took out a little packet from my jacket. "I brought you something." I added and handed the packet to Jonah. He took it and opened.

"Oh my god..Daniel..this is so nice..and probably pretty expensive too." he took out a ring from it.

"I don't care about the price..you deserve the whole world and even more." I said smiling and we connected our lips.

"Thank you so much for this ring..I promise I will always wear it..it means so much to me." he responded and kissed me again. Then we hugged and after we separated from each other, I took the ring and put it on his finger. It looked like we just got married, but no. Then I kissed him. Honestly if someone would see us...that would be interesting.

"By the way...you're probably not gonna believe me but...I brought you a ring too and wanted to give it to you as a Christmas gift, but we couldn't meet and yesterday I forgot it at home...and I think it looks exactly the same like the one you gave me." we just laughed. Then he put the ring on my finger.

"Thank you so much. And now that I know that you have a same one..from me." I laughed again. "Anyways..it means even more to me." I said and he pressed his forehead to mine.

"I love you Jonah." I whispered. He placed his hand on my cheek caressing it with his thumb.

"I love you too Daniel." he said quietly.

We were sitting there on the bench for a long time, cuddled up to each other. I wanted to check the time on my phone, but I couldn't find it.

Jonah looked at me. "You lost something?" he asked worrying about it. I looked up at him and let out a sigh.

"I just can't find my freaking phone." I responded sadly. "I thought that I put it into my pocket, but obviously not."

"Calm down baby..you probably left it at home. It's on a safe place." he was trying to comfort me.

"Sorry babe, but I have to go now and find it..I have a bad feeling about it." I said and we stood up.

"Okay sweetie. Let's go then." we started to walk away from our place. I looked around a few times if there's someone who knows us or something. No one. Probably because it's lunch time.

When we reached the sidewalk, we stopped as usually. I looked around again while he wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Chill baby." he kissed my cheek.

"Sorry." I said and kissed him. Then we hugged. After we pulled away he took my hands.

"I'll text you as soon as I find my phone." I laughed.

"Okay babe, good luck with it." he gave me a kiss. "I would love to help you."

"I know." I caressed his face softly. "But..I have to do it by myself. And if I would need someone's help there are my sister and Kay so...I'm gonna go now..I love you."

"I love you too." he connected our lips and hugged me. Then we separated and headed both in the other direction.

When I arrived home my dad was sitting in the kitchen by the table and reading some newspapers. He immediately started to ask questions.

"Hey Daniel. Where were you?"

"I just got out for a walk." I responded with a little bit of fear in my voice.

"Don't you see what time it is?" he was a bit angry.

"I'm sorry dad..I forgot my phone at home." I said and he let out a sigh.

"Alright Daniel, come and eat." he stated and I did what he said.