44

Daniel's pov

When I put my phone back on the bedside table, I wrapped my arms around Jonah's waist and put my head on his shoulder. He was about to end the call with Zach.

"Okay okay but I told you that I'm busy today.....yeah..so....no I can't go today...bye." then he hung up and let out a sigh. I placed a kiss on his shoulder.

"Ugh...Zach wanted me to go out with them and hang out..he should have known that I wanna spend the weekend with you." he said and pressed his head to mine. I closed my eyes enjoying his closeness and put my hand on his cheek, lightly caressing it.

"Yeah..probably but don't mind him..he's...Zach." I responded smiling and he chuckled at it.

"You're right." he said with a cute little smile on his face and pecked my lips. Then he pulled me into his arms and kissed me with love and passion. It was the sweetest kiss ever.

"You said you wanna spend the weekend with me, right?" I asked playfully and he nodded with a smirk. "And you also told me that you planned something for today, right?"

"Oh yeah..but you still have to wait for it baby." he said smiling and kissed me. After we separated, we hugged tightly. It felt amazing. Being in somebody's arms who means the world to you and loves you just like you love them..that's the best feeling ever.

"Thank you." I whispered in his ear.

"For what babe?" he asked quietly while rubbing my back softly.

"For letting me know what love feels like." I said and we pulled away enough to make eye contact.

"I should be thankful for you..cause I have never felt this way before..I'm pretty sure that this relationship between us is something special...that I'm..actually so afraid of losing..I'm so afraid of losing you again." he said with his voice almost breaking. I grabbed his face gently.

"Jonah I promise..you here me?..I promise you that I'm not gonna leave again..I'm not gonna do that...there's no way that I would be that stupid and would let someone force me into anything again. Remember that babe. I'm all yours..that's how it is and I will always be yours...always and forever." I said and pressed my forehead to his. He hugged me even tighter than before and hid his face into my shoulder. I hugged him back immediately and kissed his face.

"I'm the luckiest to have a man like you. I love you..words can't describe how much I love you Daniel." he said when we pulled away a little bit and he kissed me.

"And I'm the luckiest to have you my love..I love you baby..extremely much." I said and we smiled at each other. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed his soft lips. He tasted like coffee..as usually. So fucking good.

After we separated we stayed like that..as close as possible..in comfortable silence. But we were interrupted by Jonah's phone again.

"Are you kidding me?" I asked while looking at his phone. It probably looked like I was waiting for the phone to answer my question.

"I'm sorry I forgot to turn it off." Jonah apologized and I gave him a kiss.

"It's fine..just annoying you know." I responded and he grabbed the phone.

"I know..I swear I will turned it off after I answered this one.." he showed me the screen of his phone, "I can't really ignore my mom's call." he added.

He picked up the phone and while he was talking, I was playing with his fingers.

"No but we're gonna get ready and head there...yes he slept here.." Jonah said smiling at me and I smiled back. "Okay..bye mom."

"It's time to go to the shop, right?" I asked and he nodded.

"She can't wait to see you by the way." Jonah stated with a smirk.

"Oooh I feel special now." I said and we started laughing.

"Hey..but you are special tho." he said.

"Aww sweet, there's nothing special about me..but thank you darling." I replied.

"For me you are special and unique..no matter what. And also technically it's true cause there's nobody else in the world who would be exactly like you..so..everyone is special..and unique." he stated and smiled proudly about what he just said. He was so freaking adorable.

"Okay babe that's a point for you..but now let's get ready and go." I said.

"Let's go." he agreed. We got out of bed and dressed up. I wanted to return the shirt Jonah gave me but he won't take it.

"You will need it today." he smirked and it put a big smile on my face.

"Are you sure?" I asked playfully and he just rolled his eyes, still smiling. I started laughing and headed out off his room, into the bathroom to get ready. But when I was about to pass him, he grabbed my waist gently pulling me into a warm hug and kissed me for a long time. We were both smiling through the kiss.

"I love you." he said when we pulled away from each other.

"I love you too." I said and connected our lips one more time before I left his room and went into the bathroom.