24

Daniel's pov

It was lunch time. We were all sitting at one table. I mean me and Jonah, Corbyn and Christina, Jack and Gabbie and also there were Zach by himself and Eben also alone. That's because Zach's girlfriend, okay I don't know for sure if Kay is his girlfriend already but, she doesn't attend this school and Eben just got out of a bad relationship so he's single right now.
Oh and I almost forgot about Angi. But she use to sit with her other friends from other classes.

Of course me and Jonah were zoned out again, paying attention just to each other.

"When I woke up this morning..I haven't expected that we're gonna end up together again." I said smiling at him. He put his hand on my cheek caressing it softly with his thumb.

"Me either but I'm so happy now." he replied.

"But..what now?" I asked and looked down. "I can't hide again cause if they find out..again..they're gonna kill me I know that." I added and looked up into his eyes.

"Don't say that....like I wrote in my song..no one can say what we get to be..nothing can keep us apart...it's up to you..and me." he said and pressed his forehead to mine.

Then I heard Corbyn.

"Aww..they are so cute together." Corbyn said to Christina while they were looking over the table at us. We both looked at them while smiling, then back at each other and Jonah kissed me.

We just heard a quite loud 'ooooh' from everyone at our table, which made us both smile through the kiss. I guess we don't care about anybody else anymore..we're done with the hiding.

And you know what? I don't even care about my parents' opinion and that fucking dump promise anymore. They can't control my feelings anyway. And also they can't control me. I'm an adult. I can do whatever I want. And no one can stop me.

When we separated we hugged tightly. I felt so good. Then in the last few minutes of the lunch break we ate our lunch which was almost freezing cold. But we didn't care cause our time spent together is way more important.

After we ate lunch, we slowly headed back to the classroom all together.

Me and Jonah were finally not afraid to act like a normal couple. We walked through the hallway hand in hand. No one really payed attention to us and I enjoyed it so much.

When we got back into the class to our spot, Jonah sat down and pulled me into his lap with his arms wrapped tightly around me. He hid his face into the crook of my neck lightly kissing it. I closed my eyes enjoying his closeness and ran my fingers through his soft and messy hair.

"Hey hey chill guys. This is a classroom." Corbyn said smiling when he reached our desk. We both looked up at him laughing. I gave Jonah a quick kiss and sat back on my stool next to him.

"I'm happy for you guys but wait till you get home okay? No one has to see you two making out." he said and started to walk back to his seat.

"We weren't even doing that." Jonah replied to him.

"Not yet." Corbyn said.

Jonah took my hands and I looked at him sadly.

"What's wrong baby?" he asked.

"Just..what he said..wait till you get home...so he doesn't know yet." I stated and he replied with a nod.

"I wasn't able to tell him yet..even if he's my best friend. I'm afraid of his reaction cause..what if he turns against me because of what my father did..just like everyone else who knows.."

"Like my family?" I interrupted him. "Jonah..Corbyn is a good guy and your best friend since we started high school..you don't have to be afraid..he will totally understand it..I know that. And also..there's no reason to judge you..it wasn't you..and it wasn't your fault either. But if you're not ready yet..I'm not trying to push you into it. I'm just saying."

"Thank you. You always know what to say if I have a problem." he said softly. "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied and we kissed when the door went open and the teacher stepped into the classroom and the next class started.

We quickly pulled away and smiled at each other. This time we were trying to pay more attention but it wasn't that easy.

We had history of music so it was kind of interesting. I mean at least for me. Jonah doesn't really like history in general, so he paid more attention to me than the teacher and the lesson.

While he was pretending that he's listening to the teacher, he put his hand on my thigh again and slowly started to travel it higher and higher. I quickly put my hand on his to stop him and he started to laugh quietly.

"You gonna pay for this so bad." I whispered while shaking my head with a smile on my face.

"I can not wait Dani." he said and I hit his hand so he pulled it away still laughing quietly and I couldn't help but laugh at him. Then he gently took my hand interlacing our fingers.

The rest of the class passed faster than I thought. When the bell rang everyone packed their stuff and slowly headed out of the classroom.

Me and Jonah were still sitting at our spot and packing when Corbyn came to us.

"Hey guys me, Jack and Zach are going to eat something to the McDonald's. Are you guys coming with us?" he asked and I looked at Jonah. He looked at me, then at Corbyn.

"Sorry bro, we planned something else. But thanks for asking though." Jonah said.

"Of course, have fun." he replied widely smiling and joined Zach and Jack who were talking in the front of the class. When Corbyn reached them, they left. The classroom was now empty. It was just him and I.

"And what now?" I asked.