01

Daniel's pov

I just arrived at home after shopping with Angi. I got some new clothes for the new year's eve party. I want to look good cause Jonah will be there as well. As soon as I put my clothes into the wardrobe, I sat down on my bed and went on instagram to check if Jonah is active right now. He was and when he saw that I'm active too, he immediately messaged me.

Jonah: hey dani😉how r u?
Daniel: hi😊i'm really good
How r u?
Jonah: now that i'm texting with u i feel a lot better❤
Daniel: 😘😘😘
Jonah: are u coming to that new year's eve party
Daniel: ofc😌
Jonah: 😃and with who?😏
Daniel: maybe with angi, if she doesn't find a partner but ofc just like friends
Jonah: and if she finds a partner?😏
Daniel: idk😄
Jonah: come with me❤
Daniel: ❤that would be amazing but if our parents find out we're dead😢
Jonah: they will not find out😉
Daniel: how do u know that?
Jonah: cause they're not gonna be there😌
Daniel: but anna will be there😕
Jonah: she will understand it cause ik she's not like mine or ur parents right?
Daniel: ok ok ur right i'm going with u😄
Jonah: ❤❤❤
Daniel: 😘❤but now i have to go cause i don't wanna reveal ourselves
Jonah: 👍but we're gonna text later right?❤
Daniel: ofc😙ily bye
Jonah: bye😘ily2

I got off instagram and went down to the kitchen to eat something.

Jonah's pov

I was so happy after I messaged with Daniel. Now that it's holiday we can't meet in school, just secretly if we can somehow get out of the house. So we chat a lot. At least we can talk like this.

I really want to see him today cause we haven't met since last week we were in school. I miss him. We are not dating, but we both know that there is something more between us than a simple friendship. Nobody knows about this. Not even the best friends of ours know about our secret life...and what happened in the past...the reason why our families dislike each other and we can't be together. But I decided that my new year's resolution is to finally start a relationship with Daniel. But..he probably will not say yes.

Daniel's pov

I was in my sister's room. We were sitting on the floor and talking. I was helping her with math cause she has an exam right when we go back to school. She doesn't attend music high school like me and Jonah. If she would, she wouldn't suffer with math right now. But good thing is that I was really good at math so I can easily help her with everything.

My phone was next to me on the carpet. As we were solving an equation, Jonah sent me another message.

Jonah: hi cutie❤let's meet at 5pm at our place😉

I took my phone and read the message. I got so happy that I texted him back immediately.

Daniel: i can't wait❤

I wasn't hesitating about it. I need to see him. I replied, put my phone down and a wide smile showed up on my face. Anna looked at me and smiled.

"Why are you smiling like that?" she asked. "Who are you texting with?"

"Just with Angi." I replied quickly. She probably didn't believe me.

"And that's why you're smiling like this?" she pointed at me.

"Yeah cause it's funny what she wrote. She can't type I guess." I laughed. "That's it."

"Okay." she said slowly and looked down on the paper in front of us.

"Sorry, but I have to go." I responded and was about to stand up from the floor. Anna looked at me with a surprised look on her face.

"Daniel...but you told me that you gonna help me...you know...with my problem." she was sad and a little bit angry.

"I know...but..Angi wants me to come over." I said.

"Your best friend is more important than your own sister?" she asked and looked down.

Ugh it felt bad, but on the other hand I wanted to see Jonah so bad. "I'm sorry Anna...I have to go." I said and left the room. I went to my room and changed my outfit. I quickly took a picture of myself and wanted to post it on my instagram, but my wifi was so shitty.

'Ugh god.' I put my phone into my pocket. I'm gonna post it when I get back.

Then I walked down the stairs and quickly got out of the house.

I hurried. I couldn't wait to see him cause we haven't met in a week. And that's a lot.

After some time of walking I made it to the park, to that part with a lot of trees and bushes and a single bench. We come here every time we sneak out cause this place is so hidden that sometimes it's kind of hard to find it even for us.

Jonah's pov

I was sitting on the bench and waiting for Daniel. Suddenly I heard steps and then I saw him getting closer to me. I stood up and when he reached me, we hugged for a long time.

"Daniel...I missed you so much." I said quietly while hugging him tightly.

"I missed you too." he replied.

After we pulled away from each other we took a seat on the bench.

"For how long can you stay?" I asked him. He looked me in the eyes.

"Max a half an hour." he said. "I told Anna that Angi wants me to come over so I have to go also there and say something or I don't know...cause I can't reveal ourselves." I placed my hand on his back while rubbing it softly.

"I'm done with this whole hiding kind of thing." I responded and took his hand. "I wanna be with you Daniel...without hiding. Cause I love you."

"Jonah..you know that I love you too...but this is forbidden." he said and looked down.

"This is kind of like Romeo and Juliet." I replied with a little smile on my face and he looked up at me.

"You wanna end up like them?" he said and pulled away his hand.