46

Warning for smut in this chapter;)
______________________________________

Daniel's pov

I was hugging Jonah and my head was placed on his shoulder, while he wrote a few lines to his song.

"Okay check it out and tell me what you think." he said smiling and started to sing the lyrics he just wrote.

🎶Unbelievable, yeah
Unbelievable, yeah
Unbelievable, yeah
Unbelievable, you are
Unbelievable, it's
Unbelievable
That you were in my heart, you were in my head
Now you're waking up here in my bed🎶

"I love it so much." I said. I was amazed by his talent once again. He caressed my hair while smiling at me cutely.

"Thanks baby." he responded and put his arm around me. "Any ideas?"

"Hmm I would have some..actually." I said and started to sing.

🎶Hey, never thought, never thought
I'd be holding your hand
Picking up, picking up, picking up my confidence
When you're making those moves, eh (Those moves)
I don't know what to do, yeah (To do)🎶

Then Jonah started to sing with me while we were smiling at each other. It was actually a really romantic moment.

🎶If it's all a dream, don't wake up
'Cause I got your body right here next to me,just wait up
Gotta check myself 'cause I just can't believe,ayy-oh
That you were in my heart, you were in my head
Now you're waking up here in my bed🎶

"Oh my goodness I love to work with you. You're the best partner ever." he said and kissed me a few times. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Sounds like you already worked with someone before. Or?" I was curious cause he never mentioned anything about writing songs with somebody else.

"It wasn't like with you..I mean once I tried to write a song with Corbyn, but we got stuck after the first few lines..and then after some time we completely forgot about it. I don't even remember who has those three lines we wrote." he said laughing and I joined him.

"Three lines? Are you kidding me?" I asked still laughing.

"It's true..I swear." he responded. "But with you I'm so inspired that I..maybe I would be able to write like 10 songs in a row." he was literally so hyped. I was just watching him with a smile on my face and shaking my head.

"I don't believe that it's true..still." I said while looking into nothing then at Jonah who was a bit confused.

"What?" he asked.

"That's the next line..of the song." I replied.

"Oooh yeah I get it..good and...oh I think I have it." he said and started to sing.

🎶Hey, how did we, how did we
How did we end up at your place?
With my hands, with my hands
With my hands around your waist
Like you're too cool, cool
I don't believe that it's true, still🎶

"Perfect." I said and wrote the last lines. Then I made some notes and organized each part of the song to fit the idea better. Then we sang the whole song together while playing the piano..together as well.

..........................

It was around 3P.M. and Jonah and I were sitting on the couch in the living room downstairs. We were watching some show while cuddling and of course paying more attention to each other than that show.

"You still don't wanna tell me what did you plan for today?" I asked playfully and brushed over his lips with my thumb.

"If you tease me like this all the time..then we're gonna spend the whole day in my bed and.." he said while caressing my face. We were so close to each other, our breaths mixed.

"Oh babe..that sounds like heaven." I said and bit my lower lip, just to tease him even more. Then I leaned down and kissed his neck lightly. "I will stop if you tell me your plan." I added whispering in his ear with a little smirk on my face. He inhaled sharply and that made me smile widely.

I can wait till he decides to tell me what his plan is, but teasing him is so fucking good. I can turn him on so easily and that turns me on as well. Then I'm not responsible for what happens next.

"Please don't stop baby." he breathed out. It was getting hot. I actually wanted to feel him so bad. I don't know if Jonah is able to read my mind or something, but he suddenly pulled me into his lap while holding me tightly and smashed his soft lips onto mine, kissing me passionately.

Then he pressed his lips to my neck kissing right on my sensitive spot. God damn that feels unbelievably amazing. My hands found their ways into his hair, running through it.

"Fuck." I breathed out. My head immediately leaned back a little bit, giving him more space. Then he returned to my lips kissing me hungrily. Our lips were moving in perfect sync, then I deepened the kiss.

When we separated to catch our breaths, he took off my shirt and I took off his, then he started to gently push me down on the couch while climbing on the top of me. My hands kept traveling up and down slowly on his sides. He ran his fingers through my hair what made me moan lightly through our kiss.

In a few seconds all of our clothes were gone and he started to push into me slowly while kissing me to muffle my groans. I felt him literally everywhere..skin on skin..as close as possible. It actually feels like heaven.

"You're so fucking hot babe." he said while leaning down next to my ear. I automatically pressed my head to his and wrapped my arms around his neck while we were both moaning in pleasure.

"You feel amazing..oh my god..fuck." I was going crazy about him..like usually..he drives me crazy and I love it so fucking much. It was building up in me. I was getting closer and closer by each thrust. And Jonah as well..I could feel it. His breathing got faster and he was holding me even tighter to his body.

"Uhh fuck babe.." he groaned in my ear when he released and that send me over to the edge. I threw my head back letting out a scream of pleasure.