25

Jonah's pov

"What you wanna do?" I asked him and put my hand on his while caressing it.

"It doesn't matter as long as you're with me." he said softly and pecked my lips.

"Then we can go to my house, cause my mom is at work." I smirked. "And I miss you so much babe I can't even tell."

"Let's go then baby." he responded smiling and kissed me passionately.

Then we took our stuff and headed out of the classroom. I looked at Daniel then down on his hand and took it interlacing our fingers. We smiled at each other and he grabbed my arm with his other hand while he placed his head on my shoulder.

He is so freaking cute oh my god I can't....I just still can't believe he's mine again. I placed a kiss on the top of his head.

When we walked out of the school, we headed to the bus stop cause I usually travel by bus. We stopped when we reached the bus stop and I pulled him into a tight hug.

"I love you so much." I whispered in his ear with a smile on my face.

"I love you too." he responded and we pulled away from each other but just enough to lock our lips together. I ran my fingers through his hair which made him moan lightly through the kiss. Then we pulled away and he rested his forehead on mine while he put his hand on my cheek caressing it with his thumb.

"You're trying to turn me on? Huh?" he asked smiling.

"Maybe...ugh I can't wait to get home babe." I honestly miss his body so much. I kissed his neck while traveling my hands down on his body.

"Jonah I'm gonna leave, stop." he said laughing and trying to push me away. "We're in public. You can't just act like this."

"Can you blame me? You are so hot and we weren't together since...we were together for the first time, you know what I mean, and that was...5 days ago. That's way too much time spent without my baby boy...and I enjoyed our first time so so much babe." I said and kissed his cheek.

"Aww babe, you're so sweet. I enjoyed it as well. It was wonderful...but you can wait 15 more minutes, right?" he asked with a cute voice and gave me soft kiss.

"Well I have to wait so..I guess." I responded and hugged him. When I looked up I saw the bus coming. Finally! We got in and took seats in the back.

I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and pulled him as close as possible. He put his head on my shoulder and his hand on my thigh. And the bus rolled out of the bus stop.

"Daniel?" he looked up at me.

"What babe?"

"I don't wanna hide anymore." I stated.

"Ugh...I don't want it either but..this is going nowhere." he suddenly pulled away from me. I was confused and shocked at the same time. "What are we doing Jonah?" he looked at me.

"Babe what are you talking about? We said that we don't care about anybody else. Cause it's up to us. No one can say what we can or cannot do." I took his hand in mine.

"I know...you're right....but I'm so scared of my parents...if they find out." a single tear rolled down on his face and I wiped it away and hugged him. He hugged me back so tightly.

"I'm a little bit scared too, but we're here for each other..we can do it together." I comforted him. "I told you that we're gonna make it work."

"Thank you...you're the wisest person I know...I love you Jonah." he said.

"And you're the sweetest, most precious angel I know...I love you too Dani." I responded and kissed his soft lips.

Then the bus stopped at the bus stop near my house so we got out and walked to the house. I opened the door.

"After you." I let him inside and followed him, then closed the door behind us. We put down our bags in the hallway.

"You want something? I mean a glass of water or anything else?" I asked him while walking in the kitchen and opening the fridge.

"No, thank you." he said and leaned against the door frame. I grabbed a bottle of water and drank, then put it back and closed the fridge.

I started to slowly walk over to him with a smile on my face. He was smiling back at me. Oh my goodness. He's wonderful and just mine, nobody else's. I am so god damn lucky and blessed to have him in my life. Honestly.

When I reached him, I wrapped my arms around his waist pulling him closer to my body and kissed him. I want him right now. I waited for too long.