35

Jonah's pov

I was trying really hard to hold my tears back. It's not easy at all to talk about the past of our families. It's a painful memory. No matter how long time ago that was. It still hurts..every day cause that's why me and Daniel can't be together like normal couples and just simply do whatever we want.

"It happened..more than 10 years ago..on my birthday..it supposed to be the best day but it turned into a nightmare. All that because of my father..who was a fucking alcoholic, but the worst thing about it was..it was that when he was drunk he became aggressive for no reason at all." I stopped cause my voice was about to break down.

Daniel squeezed my hand and I looked him in the eyes. It was helping me to calm down a little bit. When I was ready I looked at Corbyn again.

"You don't even know that Daniel...had...a brother." I said and my eyes were tearing up again.

"What?" Corbyn was shocked, staring at me. Then he looked over at Daniel, who took a deep breath and wiped away the single tear that escaped from his eye.

"Yeah..I had a brother." Daniel said with a shaking voice. "His name..was Tyler."

"Now I'm scared what you guys gonna say." Corbyn said quietly.

"On that day..my father....my father killed Tyler."

Corbyn was absolutely speechless. He was just staring in front of himself with opened mouth. I looked at Daniel and so did he. We were both in tears. We hugged each other tightly.

"I..I don't..know what to say...this is.." Corbyn had still no words. Me and Daniel pulled away a little bit but I still had my arm around him.

"Basically.." Daniel started. "Since that day our families were..like enemies. Besides us." we looked at each other and I pressed my forehead to his.

"We were in daily contact..and they had no idea." I continued and looked at Corbyn. "Then.." I looked back at Daniel and smiled weakly. He did the same. "Then we started dating...but.."

"But my parents revealed us and forced me to ignore him." Daniel added.

Daniel's pov

"Oh so that's why you kept acting so weird." Corbyn said.

"Yeah..I acted like an idiot because of a fucking promise..I felt like an asshole for doing such a horrible thing to someone who I love the most." I said sadly and looked down. Jonah put his arm around my shoulders and pulled me close while placing a kiss on my cheek.

"Don't say that..it wasn't your fault." he said and kissed my cheek again.

"But I could just tell them that I don't care about their opinion and everything but instead of that I was so afraid of them that I just did what they asked me to do. Shame on me..honestly." I said.

"It's not a shame Daniel." Corbyn responded. "I would be afraid as well after what I heard. I mean because of what happened in the past. So don't blame yourself."

"Yeah Corbyn is right. You had basically no other choice." Jonah said and I just had to hug him.

"Thank you for understanding me." I whispered in his ear.

"Of course babe." he responded whispering as well.

"But you broke that promise...do they know about it?" Corbyn asked slowly.

Me and Jonah pulled away and looked at him.

"Of course not..I would be dead by now if they would find out." I responded.

"Then..you guys wanna hide forever?" Corbyn asked with a surprised look on his face.

"No, but..ugh it's complicated." Jonah replied.

"We're gonna tell them...soon but..we don't know when it would be the right timing..and how..on the other hand I guess there's no right timing..or a good way." I added and looked at Jonah. He nodded cause what I said was just simply the truth.

"We have to do it sooner or later anyways." Jonah said and I nodded sadly, so he took my hand while caressing it. I smiled at him and so did he.

"And who else knows about you two?" Corbyn questioned pointing at us.

"Just you and Anna." Jonah said.

"And Angi." I added.

"Oh yeah Angi knows too." Jonah responded.

"Oh wow..can I help you somehow?" Corbyn asked.

"Don't get me wrong Corbs but can you give us more space?" Jonah asked him carefully.

"Oh, I know what you mean and of course I can. I promise." he said and I let out a sigh of relief. Then I looked at Jonah and we smiled at each other.

"Thank you so much." I said to Corbyn.

"Yeah we really appreciate it cause besides school we can barely meet." Jonah added.

"But I can see that you spent some time together yesterday. Am I right? I mean of course I'm right..it's pretty obvious." he said and pointed at me again. Oh my god. The hickeys again?

"Can you stop pointing at him? Please." Jonah was protecting me. So cute.

"Okay I'm sorry. I was just curious."

"Actually yesterday I brought Daniel to my house and we spent some time together.." Jonah haven't even finished his sentence cause Corbyn just interrupted him. Typical.

"No details please." he said with a smile on his face. Me and Jonah both smiled too and just shook our heads.

"I would never say anything...but of course we got almost revealed cause my mom came back earlier from work. So I had to send her to take a bath so Daniel could leave without being noticed." Jonah explained.

"Yo, you guys were lucky that she haven't heard anything." oh my goodness. Every time he's around, he just makes me feel uncomfortable. Probably Jonah felt the same way.

"Shut up okay?" Jonah said.

"Oh c'mon guys..once my mom heard me and Christina and it was extremely embarrassing but..it was fun and we just laugh about it now." Corbyn said smiling.

"It wouldn't be fun at all." I responded. "It would be the end of us..definitely..and forever." I added and looked at Jonah, right into his eyes.

"It's not gonna happen..I told you that I'm not gonna let you go again anyways." he responded, leaned closer to me and kissed my lips, but of course Corbyn had to interrupt us once again.

"At least not in front of me." we both looked at him. "What? I don't wanna feel like a third wheel..even if I already am but still."

"You promised us something. Like not even five minutes ago bro." Jonah replied.

"Okay okay I'm leaving then. Have fun..I guess." he said and wanted to leave but Jonah stopped him before he could walk away.

"Dude, you don't have to leave."

"Yeah, we will behave." I laughed and I caught Jonah smiling at me. He is so adorable with his smile. Absolutely lovable.

"Okay I'm staying a little bit." Corbyn responded and sat back down again.