08

Daniel's pov

"But what should I say to her?" I asked sadly. "I have to call or text Anna back and say something."

"Tell her that you are with..I don't know Jack and Eben? Working on a song or something like that." he said.

"You think my mom's gonna believe that?" I questioned.

"Why not?"

I let out a sigh and texted Anna.

Daniel: i told u to say that u don't know where i am
Anna: i told her but she did not believe me at all😒
She told me to text u
Daniel: omfg tell her that i'm at jack's
Anna: ok

I put my phone down and cuddled up with Jonah again.

"I'm staying." I smirked and he gave me kiss.

"I love you." he said smiling at me.

"I love you too." I responded and kissed him for a long time.

We were interrupted by my phone. It started to ring and I had a feeling that it's my mom. I sat up and grabbed my phone again and checked the screen. Yeah it was really her.

"My mom is calling me." I stated still just staring at the screen.

"What?" he sat up too.

I picked up the phone. I had to.

"Hey, mom."

"Daniel come home right now! I need to talk with you!" she yelled at me. Holy shit. Does she know something? Ugh Anna.

"What happened?" I asked her.

"You're asking me?!"

"What?" I was so confused. But she hung up. "Mom?"

I looked at Jonah with a confused look on my face.

"She just hung up..what the heck? Ugh I really have to go now babe. I'm sorry. She's so mad and I honestly don't know why." I said while getting out of Jonah's bed.

"I hope she didn't find out about us." he said quietly looking at me. I was sitting on the bed while putting on my clothes. I looked back at him but I couldn't say anything. I don't have any clue why was she so mad.

"I'm gonna text you later." I said and got up from the bed.

"Okay." he responded looking down sadly. I leaned down to him, lifted up his head with my finger under his chin and kissed him.

"I love you." I said when we separated.

"I love you too." he responded.

"I have to go now." I said. I took the picture he gave me from the bedside table and walked out of his room then left the house and hurried home to find out what the fuck just happened.

Jonah's pov

When he left I got out of the bed too and put some clothes on. I hope everything is fine with Daniel.

I went downstairs and walked into the kitchen. I turned on the coffee machine and waited. Then I took the cup of coffee and went back into my room to work on my song I have to write for Tuesday. Before that I took a pic and posted it on instagram.

liked by maraisboy and 801 othersjonahmarais already missing u(comments)maraisboy i heard he's missing u too😘❤^jonahmarais good news😍

jonahmarais already missing u
(comments)
maraisboy i heard he's missing u too😘❤
^
jonahmarais good news😍

He's so cute. He probably just arrived home or maybe he's still on his way there.

I smiled at his comment and sat down into my chair. I put down my phone and grabbed my pen and the paper with the first lyrics to my song.

Daniel's pov

When I was almost at home I saw that Jonah posted a pic on instagram. I immediately liked it and commented.

Just when I was ready with that I arrived at home. I opened the door and stepped inside. My mom was standing in the kitchen. I haven't even had the chance to say hi to her.

"Where were you?" she asked angrily.

"At Jack's house. Anna haven't told you?" I questioned nervously.

"First she said that she has no idea where you at, then she said that you're at Jack's."

"That's because she texted me and asked me where I am." I explained kind of believable. I hope.

"You're lying." she stated. Oh god.

"I'm not..we were doing a project..together." I was trying to control the shake in my voice.

"Daniel!" she yelled at me and she scared me. "Where were you?!"

"I..I told you..that I was at Jack's house." I said with a shaking voice. I was honestly scared of her.

"Don't lie to me! I called his mom! You never ever stepped into that house in your life Daniel!" I felt the knot in my throat. I have to make up something to rescue this situation.

"I was in the cemetery! Okay?!" I burst into tears.

"What?" she was shocked. I guess she believed me.

"I miss Tyler." okay this wasn't a lie. I do miss him.

"I had no idea Daniel. I'm sorry." she said but all I did was I ran upstairs into my room while tears were falling down on my face.

I lied to her again. I never argued with her but also she never was this angry at me basically for no reason at all.

After I calmed down slowly I texted Jonah.

Daniel: jonah i feel absolutely horrible😭😭

He replied immediately. Probably he was waiting for my message.

Jonah: babe😭😭what happened?
Daniel: we were almost revealed😰holy shit
Jonah: omfgg how?😱😱😱
Daniel: she called jack's mom idk where she even got her number😭
Jonah: and is everything ok now or?
Daniel: yeah kinda😕she was yelling at me and everything but i made up that i was in the cemetery and she believed me
Jonah: good job bby😘❤
Daniel: 😘❤❤i was honestly so scared of her😭she never acted like this before
Jonah: oh my poor bb😭😭😭i wish i could be there n hug u😟😟❤❤❤
Daniel: that's exactly what i need rn😭😭❤❤

Suddenly someone knocked on my door. I just hope it's not my mom. That would be a weird and uncomfortable conversation.