06

Daniel's pov

I just finished eating when my dad stood up and headed to the hallway. He grabbed his stuff and he was ready to leave again.

"Where are you going?" I asked him with a sad look on my face.

"I have to go back to work. It was just my lunch break." he said and walked out of the house.

I barely see my parents. Mostly just in the evening. Sometimes it's good but I miss them.

After he left I went upstairs. Before I got into my room to finally find my phone, Anna stopped me.

"Hey Daniel? Where have you been?" she asked.

"I went for a walk." I responded without thinking. Does she know something?

"You're acting weird lately. Is there any problem? Or..are you hiding something?" she was asking me. Oh my what the heck??

"No, I'm not hiding anything." I said almost with shaking voice.

"Yeah this sounded pretty believable. You can tell me if you have a problem. Trust me, I'm your sister." she stated.

"I have nothing to say." I said quietly.

"Are you sure about that?" she asked and took out something from her pocket. When I saw it my heart skipped a beat. She was holding my phone in her hand.

"Where did you get it?" I asked her.

"I find it on the floor in the hallway...you got a message." she stated. I honestly wanted to cry. I was just hoping that it's not from Jonah.

"It's from a guy named Jonah." I closed my eyes to hold back my tears from falling. Then I opened them again.

"It's..it's not what it looks like." I could barely speak.

"Really? Can I read it to you?...okay..Jonah..hey love..heart emoji...I had an amazing time with you..thank you for the gift again..I love you so much and I hope we can meet today again." she read it to me and tears started to stream down on my face.

"I checked his account." she said calmly. "Daniel..how could you do this? Why him? Don't you remember what happened?" she asked. I wiped away my tears.

"You're saying it like it was his fault. It wasn't him!" I was angry at her. How can she talk like this? She doesn't even know him.

"I know!..but mom and dad don't care about it."

"But we love each other." I said and burst into tears.

"Dani..come here." she said and hugged me. "Don't cry...I'm not saying that you are doing the right thing but...I will not say a single word to anyone."

"Oh Anna, thank you so much." I responded wiping my tears away. Then we pulled away.

"Here's your phone. But next time be more careful. You were lucky that I found it and not our dad." she said.

"I don't even want to know what he would do..oh my goodness."

"By the way how long have you guys been doing this?" she was curious.

"It's been going on for years now Anna..years." I replied and she was shocked.

"What? Seriously?"

"Yeah..but we just started dating." I responded.

"My god...then good luck...like I said I'm not going to say anything about it. And now go and reply to him..he is waiting for you for sure.

I smiled at her and hugged her again. Then I went into my room and closed the door behind me. I sat down on my bed and replied to Jonah.

Daniel: hi sweetheart❤i have to tell u something😢

Jonah messaged me back a few minutes later.

Jonah: hey bby what's wrong? Ur scaring me😯😯
Daniel: anna found out about us😭at least she's not gonna say anything😟
Jonah: how that happened?😮
Daniel: it's my fault😢when i was leaving the house my phone somehow fell out of my pocket and i didn't notice it i'm so stupid😭😭
Jonah: don't say that bb😭❤
Daniel: but i kinda revealed ourselves😭😭
Jonah: calm down😭❤we can trust anna right?
Daniel: yea
Jonah: then everything is fine
Daniel: i hope so😞r u mad at me?😕
Jonah: no ofc not bby❤❤❤i love u
Daniel: i love u too😍❤❤
Jonah: we just separated an hour ago but i already miss u sooo much
I wanna see u again😍😍❤
Daniel: i miss u too❤❤idk when we can meet again😞
Jonah: why?
Daniel: i can't sneak out every time
My parents r asking me about everything i do like when and with who i was with and stuff like that
I don't wanna lie to them😟
Jonah: but they r at work rn right?😏
Daniel: but idk how long😕
Jonah: for some time for sure😙
Daniel: u planned something?😏
Jonah: maybe😌❤i'm gonna call my mom and ask her when she gets home😉
Daniel: and?😍❤
Jonah: u wanna come over?❤❤❤
Daniel: idk it sounds dangerous
Jonah: chill bby😘i'm gonna call her now so text you later😘😘❤❤
Daniel: ok cutie😘❤❤

Jonah's pov

I called my mom and got excited when she told me that she comes back home about 7P.M.. I immediately texted Daniel.

Jonah: good news sweetheart😘❤the house is clear until 7pm😍😍
Daniel: 😍😍❤
Jonah: so? Ur coming?❤❤
Daniel: yes😘😘❤
Jonah: 😍😍😍❤❤pls hurry😍😍
Daniel: i will😘❤

I couldn't wait until he comes over.

Daniel's pov

I went to my sister's room to tell her that I'm going to Jonah's house.

"Hey Anna, I'm going to Jonah's. I don't know when I'm gonna come back." I informed her.

"Okay, but be careful." she said.

"If mom or dad would ask where am I, you don't know anything, okay?"

"I hope you know what you're doing." she stated. I let out a sigh.

"I think so. I just know that it's worth it." I responded.

"Okay go then but don't stay too long." she acts like my mom even if she's my younger sister.

"Thanks Anna, bye." I haven't waited any longer. I closed her door and left the house.