10

Jonah's pov

I was almost there, just a few more steps, when I saw a really familiar person coming towards me. I smiled widely. I couldn't believe my eyes. It was Daniel, widely smiling back at me.

He stopped in front of the store. When I reached him we hugged tightly while I kissed him passionately. I completely forgot what if someone would see us.

"What a wonderful coincidence, isn't it?" I asked him while caressing his face.

"I agree..you just made my day a million times better." he smirked and kissed me again.

"We should go inside." I laughed.

"Yeah I know." we interlaced our fingers and walked into the store together.

...............

We were done with shopping so we got out of the store.

"I'm gonna go with you..not to your house cause I can't but..at least for a block or two." I stated.

"Sounds great." he replied and put his arm around my waist. I put mine around his shoulder and pulled him closer, placing a kiss on his face.

Daniel's pov

We were walking slowly while talking but suddenly I had an interesting feeling. I felt that I have to look back so I did...and I saw my dad...coming out of the bank we just passed a few seconds ago. I quickly pulled away from Jonah. He looked at me with a surprised look on his face.

"Jonah it's my dad..please go away..right now.." I was pushing him away while looking back at my dad.

"But.." Jonah wanted to say something but I interrupted him.

"Just go, please Jonah." I begged him and he left. But it was too late. My dad saw us and headed angrily our way. I mean my way cause when I checked where Jonah is, he just turned left into another street.

My dad was so angry. He wanted to rush after him so he passed me but I grabbed his arm to stop him.

"Dad please." I said. Then he turned back to me and slapped me into face so hard. I immediately put my hand on my burning cheek. A single tear escaped from my eye. He grabbed my arm and dragged me into the car. His grasp was literally painful.

He drove us home. There was an uncomfortable silence between us but I was scared to even move.

When we arrived we walked inside the house and he told me angrily to stay in the living room while he headed to the kitchen to inform my mom, what happened. I knew it's gonna get even worse. And than my mom and dad walked into the living room and it began.

They were yelling at me. I was just sitting there, covering my face with my hands and crying. It was horrible. I felt so tinny and had no chance to even explain it. But..I don't think I could explain it anyway. They told me that I can't leave the house, just for school. It means that I can't go to the party today either. I was so happy for that party and now...I can't go there.

Then they forced me to tell them everything. I had no choice but to acknowledge basically everything. I was too scared to make up another lie. And for what? It was too late anyways.

They were surprised about the fact that we attend not just the same school but also the same class. And also that we were secretly in daily contact since that day...through all those years.

"I've never been so disappointed in my whole life Daniel!" my mom yelled at me. "You have to promise me that you will never ever even look at him again! You gonna ignore him! Understood?!"

I jumped she scared me so much with her shouting.

"Answer!" my dad added.

"I promise! Okay?!" I yelled at them and stood up while tears were streaming down my face. They were just staring at me. "Are you happy now?!..cause I'm not!" I ran upstairs into my room and locked the door behind me. I leaned against the door and sink down onto the floor crying my eyes out. I can't believe what I promised to my parents. I let Jonah down...and I can't even explain it to him.

Jonah's pov

I didn't want to leave him there but he was right. I hope his dad haven't seen us and everything is fine. But..on the other hand I have a bad feeling about the whole thing.

I decided to text him and find out what happened after I left.

Jonah: hey bb😘❤is everything fine? R we good?

I waited for his answer but he wasn't even active. For almost 3 hours now. I started to worry.

I was checking my phone almost every second. An hour later he still haven't answered me. When I saw that he was active just a few minutes ago it surprised me. Why did he not answer me then?

Daniel's pov

I was curled up on my bed and sobbing. My phone buzzed on the floor. I guess Jonah sent me another message. And yeah my phone is on the floor cause I threw it there. I got crazy when I saw that Jonah texted me...but I can't reply to him...never..ever.

Then I heard a knock on my door.

"Daniel?" it was Anna but I don't wanna see anybody right now...I want him..just him.

"Get away." I said crying.

"We can talk abou-.."

"Just leave me alone!" I yelled and I guess she walked away cause there was silence again.

I looked at the ring on my finger which Jonah gave me and started to cry even harder. But...I deserve the pain...cause it's all my fault.

I couldn't say no. I was too weak and I let my heart control me instead of listening to my mind...which was against this relationship the whole time, cause I knew that it's gonna hurt too much.

I was right...it really hurts...more than I thought it could.