49

Daniel's pov

It was really dark, around 10.12P.M. and we were still out, sitting on the same stone like yesterday at our new favorite place. We weren't ready to go yet. We were talking about random stuff and I actually forgot about all of my problems thanks to Jonah. He was trying to make me feel better and think about something else by telling me some funny stories, jokes and stuff and it helped me..a lot.

"I swear I had no idea he was in there." he said laughing and I joined him.

"And what happened then?" I asked still laughing.

"I went back to our cabin and waited some time, but Corbyn haven't showed up after an hour and a half still..then I realized that he told me that he wanted to take a shower so I probably..accidentally locked him into the main building." he finished the story and we were laughing about it so hard.

"Oh my god I can't believe it happened and haven't had the chance to see it..oh wow." I said while trying to calm down my laughter.

Jonah was currently talking about the trip he and his mom made together with Corbyn and his family to Colorado a few years ago. Jonah accidentally locked Corbyn into the main building with the dinning room, kitchen and the bathrooms, then he just went back to their cabin. It must have been fun. Okay for Corbyn not really but still.

After we calmed down, I suddenly became so sleepy I started yawning.

"Time to go home I guess." he said smiling and caressed my cheek. I smiled back at him and nodded.

"But this date night was one of the best, most romantic and most wonderful times of my life..besides my little breakdown..I'm so sorry for that once again." I said while playing with his fingers.

"I told you..it's okay baby." he said quietly and hugged me. "Don't stress..I'm here for you..always and forever." he added whispering in my ear while rubbing my back. It felt so good and it was for real calming me down.

"Thank you..it means so much to me. I love you." I responded and snuggled up to him even more.

"I love you too." he responded and kissed my face. That was such a cute gesture.

After some time we pulled away and decided to go back to Jonah's house cause I was already sleepy, but Jonah was getting sleepy as well. Probably because it was almost 10.30P.M..

When we arrived at the house we got upstairs and got ready to go to bed and finally sleep. I don't even know why I was so exhausted all of sudden. And Jonah too. After we laid down we cuddled up to each other and fell asleep almost immediately.

.....................

Jonah's pov

I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. The sun was already shining through the window into my room. I guess it's around 9A.M.. I wanted to check my phone but when I tried to move I realized that Daniel is sleeping on my chest. A smile appeared on my face and I carefully got out of his grasp.

He looked like an angel in my arms, sleeping so peacefully. I placed a kiss on his forehead and caressed his soft hair. I just had to. Then I sat up, reached out my hand and grabbed my phone. I was right..it was 8.54A.M..

I got out of bed yawning and looked back to make sure I haven't woken Daniel up. He was still deeply asleep. I walked over to my wardrobe and grabbed some clothes. I put them on and prepared some clothes also for Daniel.

I left the room and got ready in the bathroom. Then I walked down the stairs and immediately headed to the kitchen. My mom was currently making pancakes for breakfast.

"Good morning mom." I said with a smile on my face and she responded it.

"Good morning honey." she said. "Is Daniel here?" she asked still smiling at me. I couldn't help but smile too.

"Yeah." I responded almost blushing. I mean I hope I wasn't blushing cause that would be a little awkward. "He's still sleeping." I added and sat down by the table.

"Aww..you guys are so sweet." she said with almost teary eyes. What the heck? "I can't wait to see him again."

We smiled at each other and she handed me a plate with some pancakes. But first I decided to wake Daniel up cause I wanna eat breakfast with him and mom like a family.

Daniel's pov

When I woke up I immediately noticed the empty place next to me on the bed. I stretched my back and arms when the door went open and Jonah stepped in with a big smile on his face. I smiled back at him and dropped on my elbows. He slowly walked over to me still smiling. Then he sat down on the bed next to me and leaned down connecting our lips.

"Good morning cutie." he said with the cutest smirk ever. I pecked his lips again.

"Good morning love." I responded and kissed him.

"My mom made some delicious pancakes. Come join me." he said.

"Okay just give me a minute to get ready." I replied and he gave me a quick kiss.

"I prepared some clothes for you. I hope you like them. If not then just check my wardrobe..you will find something for sure." he added smiling. I looked at the clothes then back at him.

"They are perfect..thank you." I responded and he smiled pecking my lips one more time before he stood up and headed out of the room.

"Hurry up..before the pancakes get cold." he said with a smirk.

"I will." I responded. He left the room and I dressed up. Then I walked into the bathroom. After a few minutes I was ready to go and join Jonah for breakfast..and also meet his mom for the first time since..that day.