20

Daniel's pov

Jonah was trying to figure out what is my problem, basically all day. He kept asking me questions and I couldn't do anything to stop him. I just ignored him. Or at least tried my best to do it. It was extremely difficult tho.

We finished our last period before lunch break, but also for today, so everyone headed to the school canteen or already home. When I got my food, I sat down to the empty table again, like yesterday.

Suddenly Angi came to me. She sat down on my left and looked at me with a worried look on her face. I just looked up sadly then back on my food.

"Dani...are you..good?" she asked hesitantly.

"What do you think?" I responded with a shaking voice and looked up at her. Then I saw behind her...at the table in the front...there was he..Jonah staring at me with the saddest look I've ever seen. I had to quickly look away.

"Ugh gosh.." I let out a sigh and closed my eyes.

"What?" Angi was confused.

"Jonah is staring at me." I said and Angi wanted to turn around. "Don't look that way...gosh Angi."

"Sorry..but..you should do something about this whole thing." she replied. But I had no idea what is she talking about. "You're just torturing yourself."

"What do you want me to do?" I asked her.

"I don't know..something..as soon as possible." she stated. I have no idea what is her deal.

"But what? Leave the school to stay away from him?" I questioned.

"Maybe." her answer honestly surprised me. No..it shocked me. She can't be serious. What the heck?

"I wasn't serious Angi." I said.

"But it would help you a lot." she responded.

"You think running away from my problems would help me? That would be my stupidest mistake ever..besides that promise..ugh...first of all, I can't just leave school cause we're graduating in two months..and second of all, even if I don't see him...I just can't stop thinking about him. I would torture myself anyways."

"Okay okay...you're right. But this is unhealthy for your mind and everything." she looked at my plate of food. I haven't even touched a single piece of food on it. I just can't..I'm not able to eat for almost four days now. I barely eat something cause every time I try to eat I feel like throwing up. Angi is right..this is truly unhealthy...not just for my mind but also for my body.

Jonah's pov

I walked into the school canteen and immediately noticed Daniel sitting all alone by the table in the back, by the same one like yesterday.

Then I saw Corbyn and the other guys. I slowly headed to them, but my eyes were on Daniel. He was just staring down at the plate of food in front of him. He wasn't eating. Neither yesterday. I'm so worried about him I can't even tell.

I wanted to pass the boys and go to Daniel but Corbyn called on me.

"Hey Jonah. Where are you going?" he asked and I stopped by the table turning back to him.

"To Daniel. He's sitting there alone and.." I haven't even finished my sentence cause Corbyn interrupted me.

"No no no. Sit down." he said.

"But.."

"No Jonah." ugh god okay. I sat down on the stool on the other side of the table so now I couldn't see Daniel. But then I turned his way. He was so sad and zoned out. Poor Dani.

Then suddenly Angi appeared out of nowhere and joined him. They started to talk and I saw that Daniel made eye contact with me for a few seconds. Then he looked away and continued talking with Angi.

"See?" Corbyn spoke up. "He's not alone...so..now you can eat your lunch and then get the heck out of here...wait where is your food?"

I haven't really listened to Corbyn. I kept staring at Daniel.

"Why can't he talk to me?" I questioned sadly.

"Bro I don't know, but you should focus on something else or even better..on someone else, cause he is just making you feel sad and lonely. Am I right?" he asked and I turned back to him while putting my elbows on the table.

"I want him..I need him..no matter what. And I'm gonna get him back." I stated.

"How?"

"With my song I wrote." I responded.

"So I was right. It is a special song just for him." he said and I nodded. "Okay then go and get your man right now."

"Not now. I will sing it tomorrow....I can't wait." I got a little excited about it.

"But what if it won't work?" he asked and I felt the goosebumps all over my body. I didn't think about that but I believe myself..I guess.

"It has to work. This is my last chance. I have no other ideas." I responded.

.....................

Daniel's pov

I was sitting in my room and playing the guitar while singing a song I just put together.

🎶They tell me think with my head, not that thing in my chest
They got their hands at my neck this time
But you're the one that I want, if that's really so wrong
Then they don't know what this feeling is like🎶

My parents..they have no clue how much I love him. They don't even care. Unbelievable. They don't love me anymore. Cause there's no way that they would be able to do this to me if they would love me.

I continued with an other song.

🎶I'm 11 minutes away and I have missed you all day
I'm 11 minutes away, so why aren't you here?
You're 11 minutes away and I have missed you all day
You're 11 minutes away, so why aren't you here?

So call me stupid, call me sad
You're the best I've ever had
You're the-🎶

Suddenly I heard some steps in front of my door. One of them was eavesdropping me? Nasty. I guess it was my mom. She wants me to forgive her or something like that. So she is way too nice every time I meet her but I don't give a fuck. Just like them when they forced me to promise...that.