32

Daniel's pov

As soon as the teacher left the classroom, Jonah leaned next to my ear lightly kissing my neck. I pressed my head to his, leaning into his touch and closed my eyes enjoying his soft touches and kisses.

"Don't tease me...cause I'm not responsible for what happens next." I said and grabbed his face gently. He smirked and looked down on my lips then back into my eyes. Oh my goodness gracious.

I couldn't help but kiss him, not caring about the others around us. It was just him and I....until Corbyn appeared again and interrupted us.

"See? Exactly what I was talking about." we pulled away and looked up at him standing by the end of our desk.

"Just...why?" Jonah asked him with a serious, almost angry look on his face. I took his hand in mine lightly caressing it and tried to comfort him while smiling at him.

"I don't know..it's fun and also I see that you guys already had some fun time yesterday huh?" Corbyn said laughing and pointed at me. The smile immediately disappeared from my face. I guess I completely forgot about the hickeys...once again..great. Ugh gosh.

"Stop okay?" Jonah responded.

"I'm sorry." he replied smiling then turned around and walked away from us.

"This was so embarrassing." I said looking down. Jonah put his index finger under my chin and lifted up my head so we made eye contact.

"Don't care about what he said or anyone else...don't let it bring you down.." he said and kissed my forehead. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me into his lap, so I was sitting with my legs on both of his sides. "And I'm sorry about the hickeys..but it just shows how much I love you and that you are mine." he added and smiled cutely.

I smiled back at him. "Yeah I'm yours..I've always been...and I always will be yours baby...I love you more than anything." I said while caressing his cheeks with my thumbs.

"I love you even more." he said and I pecked his lips.

"Not..possible..baby." I said while kissing his lips a few times. Then I connected our lips for a long time and hugged him tightly around his neck.

"I realized...that I don't care how complicated this gets...I still want you." I said quietly in his ear, then I kissed his face and pulled away just enough to look into his eyes.

"I'm honestly so glad that you feel this way cause...I feel exactly the same way. Like I said..I can't live without you Daniel." he responded and I pressed my forehead to his.

"Me either...I realized it when I was all alone sitting in my room...crying and..trying to get you out of my head...but it was impossible..I think about you all the time..that's what kept torturing me the most...and also the fact that I was hurting you so much..even if I would never do that by myself...that was making the whole situation so much harder and more painful." I said almost just whispering, trying to keep my voice from breaking.

"Aww baby, hearing this is...so hard and it makes me feel...mad at myself cause it was all my fault. But it's the past..it's gone now...and I promise you that it's not gonna happen again."

"You..don't know that..I mean we can still be revealed....we have to tell our parents..but no matter how they're gonna react..I'm not gonna leave you again..there's no way I would be able to do that again." I stated.

"I would never let you go anyways." he said and I smiled at him weakly, then pressed my lips to his, giving him a soft kiss.

When we separated, we were staring at each other in comfortable silence and with smiles on our faces.

Then the teacher stepped into the classroom so I quickly sat back on my stool from Jonah's lap. I haven't even noticed the sound of the bell.

I looked at Jonah again and he looked at me.

"What you said..made me absolutely speechless..just wow...it means the world to me babe." I said quietly. Then he took my hand interlacing our fingers and kissed my cheek.

"I love you." he whispered.

"I love you too." I responded. Then we focused on the teacher still holding hands.

...........

Jonah's pov

Me and Daniel were sitting in the school canteen at our table with Corbyn and Christina, Jack and Gabbie, Zach, Eben and this time Angi joined us as well. She sat down next to Daniel and told him something. And then she suddenly stood up and walked away, so Daniel turned back to me.

He had a sad look on his face so I wrapped my arm around his shoulders and pulled him close.

"What's wrong babe?" I asked him quietly and pressed my forehead to his head.

"Angi...she is against our relationship...even if she knows our past." he responded sadly while looking down and playing with my fingers.

"She knows? And how did she react?" I was curious.

"She was so freaking shocked..but I think she haven't even thought about anything bad about you or your mom or whatever...so I don't get it..why is she so..ugh she is so mean and..just why?" he covered his face with his hands.

"Baby.." I hugged him and he hugged me back immediately. "Do we care about what other people say?" I questioned quietly and he let out a sigh.

"No." he replied. "But she's my best friend...isn't she supposed to...support me?" he asked looking up at me.

"It's kind of a hard questions cause..I guess she is supposed to be by your side and everything, cause that's what best friends do but also she's trying to protect you at the same time. Protect you from an other heartbreak." I said.

"Ugh..you're right, but..I don't care..I told her that I just can't be away from you..cause I love you..and I need you...also you weren't the one who broke my heart..my parents did..and I would be so happy if everyone would finally understand it...I'm not gonna hide anymore..I'm totally done with that." he said.

Meanwhile I noticed that Corbyn heard what Daniel said and he was looking our way with a really confused look on his face. Oh alright so now it's time to tell him mine and Daniel's story I guess....I just hope that he won't turn against me..even if I'm innocent.