38

Jonah's pov

I was nervous and curious at the same time. What does she want to tell me? It must be something serious if she's acting like this.

"I.." she broke the silence. "Ugh this is actually harder than I thought." I could tell that she was nervous just as much as I was.

"Just go for it...let it out of your chest." I responded, trying to keep my voice as calm as possible. She let out a sigh and looked me in the eyes.

"Jonah..you..remember..the Seavey family, right?" she asked slowly and carefully. I had to blink a few times. I actually thought that I'm just dreaming or something. What just happened? And..wait..why is she asking me this?

"Yes..of course." I responded hesitantly, almost with a shaking voice. I have no clue what to expect from this conversation now.

"You're surprised why am I asking this question, right?" she asked and I just nodded, but what else should I do? I'm literally so confused right now. "Today..I met Keri on my way to work."

Okay, I'm gonna die right now. Daniel said his mom knows about us..and if they met..that probably means that my mom knows it as well and now she's just trying to get it out of me. What now?
DOES SHE ACTUALLY KNOW IT??

I wasn't able to even react to the fact that she just told me. I was speechless. So she continued.

"She actually apologized for all those years of..ignorance and..I apologized for everything either..she told me that she was forced to do it and regretted it a long time ago...she forgave us Jonah." oh my gosh. Wow. My eyes were tearing up for no reason, cause I already knew about it, but this was such a strong feeling anyways. Her eyes were teary as well and she took my hand.

Now I definitely have to tell her. But she's gonna hate me for lying to her through 10 years..fucking hell..it's 10 fucking years.

Oh my...sooner or later...now or never. I'm gonna try..I'm gonna go for it..I have to. She deserves to know it finally.

"Mom I..I have to tell you something either." I said with a shaking voice. I couldn't help myself. I was completely stressed out.

"I'm listening." she responded and I took a deep breath.

"You're gonna be so mad at me, oh my god." I covered my face with my hands, lightly crying. Then I felt her arms around me, pulling me into a hug.

"Shhh..it's okay..why would I be mad at you honey?" she was calming me down.

"Trust me if I tell you everything.."

"Is it about you and Daniel?" she asked and I looked up at her with a shocked look on my face. So she really knows.

"His..his mom..?" was everything I was able to ask. I was shuttering.

"Yes, Keri told me that..and everything else too." she replied simply. What in the world? How is it possible that she's not mad? I mean she said that they forgave each other and stuff, but still..10 years is 10 years..it absolutely doesn't matter? Okay maybe I should be thankful for her not yelling my head off, but this is so...weird and unexpected.

"You're not even mad?" I asked her and she smiled at me.

"Why would I be? I always liked Daniel. He was like my own son. Of course your father fucked up everything...what he did..no wonder Jeffrey still can't forgive..poor Tyler...ugh god." a single tear rolled down on her cheek.

"I'm so glad we talked about this. Thank you for everything you do for me..I love you mom." I said and hugged her.

"Oh Jonah, I would do anything for you. I have nobody else just you." she responded and we pulled away.

"That's not true..you got your best friend back." I stated smiling and she smiled back at me.

"We will see...but now..you can invite Daniel whenever you want. I'll be happy to meet him again. I haven't even seen him since..that day." she said while standing up from my bed.

"Thank you so so much again..and you will like him..I'm pretty sure." I responded.

She smiled and turned around, ready to leave my room but then she looked back at me.

"By the way..congrats to you guys. I heard you two made it through some rough times..because of his parents..mainly because of Jeffrey." she said.

"Yeah but it made our relationship even stronger than before..if that's even possible...thanks." I responded and she left.

Whoa what just happened here? Oh shit I accidentally left Daniel on read. I quickly grabbed my phone and went back on my instagram. I saw that he wasn't active since I haven't replied him.

Jonah: bbyyy i wanted to tell my mom about us and she already knew it! But don't ya worry everything is perfect😄😄❤❤❤also she told me that ur mom told it to her cause they met today
It literally shocked me
Unbelievable

I waited a few minutes but he still wasn't active so I decided to text Corbyn who was currently active.

Jonah: hey corb0ne✌guess what😌

He replied almost immediately what surprised me cause he never does that.

Corbyn: hey dude✌
I guess that u are texting me cause daniel is busy rn😂😂am i right?
Jonah: nope😄not even close
Corbyn: u sure?😂
Jonah: ok ok but i wanted to tell u that my mom and also dani's mom know about us and they r absolutely ok with it😄😄😄😄im so fucking happy
Corbyn: really?? Congrats guys
Jonah: tysm but still his dad doesn't want to change his mind
Corbyn: what u gonna do then?
Jonah: idk😞😞nothing much yet
At least now dani can come over at any time😄😄😄😄
Corbyn: easy ok?😂😂be quiet at night u know😂😂😂
Jonah: ur not funny😂
Corbyn: luckily u guys can't have kids cause there would be a LOT of donah babies around already😂😂😂😂
Jonah: ur still not funny and btw we would be the best parents ever😌whatever i see dani's active now so bye✌
Corbyn: what? Rude
Jk😂but seriously keep it down at night ok?😶😂
Byee✌
Jonah: oh my🙅