42

Warning for smut in this chapter;)
______________________________________

Jonah's pov

Just when I prepared breakfast, I heard Daniel coming down the stairs. He was still wearing my Harry Potter shirt. And let me tell..he was so god damn sexy in it.

"You are so hot babe." I said when he reached me and I wrapped my arms around his waist while pulling him closer and kissing his neck lightly.

"Yeah?" he asked and smiled at me bitting his lower lip. Oh my goodness gracious.

"Of course. You look sexy and hella hot in everything, but this view..oh my." I looked up and down on him. I'm so lucky to have him.

"Are you trying to make me blush again? Cause you're doing it great." he said and walked over to one of the stools by the table. He sat down and so did I.

"I'm just saying what I think. That's all. And I love to compliment you cause it's really cute when you blush." I said and took a bite of my toast.

"You're so sweet. I love you so much." he said cutely smiling while sipping his orange juice.

"I love you too babe." I said and winked at him. He was smiling and constantly staring at me. But I'm definitely not complaining about it. We were eating in comfortable silence but then Daniel spoke up.

"By the way..my mom called me just to ask if I go home and take some clothes for change. I was like what the heck? Why is she asking me this?" he said and I looked up at him.

"That's it? That's all she wanted to ask you?" I asked with a little smirk.

"Yeah..I was like no mom I am totally fine thanks. Then I hung up...okay this sounded kinda rude..I swear it wasn't." he responded laughing and I joined him.

"I get it. I know you're a kind and sweet person. Most of the time." we laughed.

"True..but hey..I would never say anything mean to you..never." he said and I smiled.

"Me either babe....oh and if you need some clothes, I can borrow you some." I said.

"No, you don't have to." he replied, almost finishing his breakfast.

"But I would love to." I said and we smiled at each other.

"Well..thank you sweetie." he said while standing up and grabbing his plate. He walked over to the counter behind me and placed the plate into the sink. Then I felt his arms around me, hugging me from behind. He kissed my cheek..then my neck while caressing my chest with his soft and warm hands.

I let out a sigh and closed my eyes. He definitely left a hickey on my neck, but I don't mind it at all. I freaking love this. Holy shit. He was turning me on so god damn much.

Daniel's pov

I left a big mark on his neck. He is mine now. I mean he was already mine but now everyone can see that he belongs to me. And also it was kind of a revenge cause he gave me some hickeys as well and I guess it helped my mom to figure out that we're dating again. I'm not blaming him for that tho. I would never blame him for anything.

"Oh my gosh..babe." he breathed out. I smiled and bit his earlobe lightly.

"Come upstairs." I whispered in his ear and slowly walked next to him while my arms were still wrapped around his neck. Then he grabbed my face and kissed me passionately while he stood up from the stool and turned us around. He pushed me to the table gently, so I was basically sitting on it. Does he seriously just want to..? I mean really? The table? What he wants to break it or something? Okay I'm not heavy but still. People use to eat on tables not..you know. Upstairs is not that far away so..who is the impatient now, hmm?

We broke the kiss to catch our breaths and he wanted to take off my shirt but I stopped him. I had to.

"Don't you wanna go upstairs first?" I asked him.

"Yeah of course." he responded and kissed me again. Then we got upstairs and he locked the door behind us. He turned to me, took off my shirt and his too, and we continued our make out session while we were slowly heading to his bed.

I hit the end of the bed with the back of my legs and almost lost my balance. Luckily, Jonah was holding me so tightly that it didn't happen. Then he slowly leaned us down on his bed.

My hands traveled down on his perfect body and found the rim of his pants. He kissed my neck and left some fresh marks there. Then he slowly took off my pants and so did I with his own one. They both landed somewhere on the floor like our shirts before. Then he molded our bodies together. I haven't even noticed when or how, but our underwears were gone as well and we were both completely naked.

Then he slowly entered into me while kissing me passionately. I was moaning through our kiss and wrapped my arms around him while drowning my nails into his skin. When he started to thrust into me, I parted my lips while leaning my head back.

"Uhh yeah babe..fuck." I breathed out. He was kissing my neck and collarbone and I felt like on cloud nine I swear. Then he leaned to my ear and kissed my cheek. I ran my fingers through his hair and leaned into his touch while moaning.

"Uhh you feel amazing baby." he breathed out.

"So do you." I responded and he locked our lips together, kissing me for a long time. We were both lightly moaning through our kiss. It was so hot and intimate. He's the best lover. Perfect for me.

After we separated he rested his forehead on mine. I felt his breath on my lips. He was giving me long and deep strokes, making sure I feel him whole and that I enjoy it. But how could I not enjoy it? He feels so fucking good.

"I'm so close." he said against my lips and kissed me.

"Give it to me babe." I responded leaning my head back once again. "Oh my god fuck."

We were both moaning. It was so intense. Then we released at the same time. I just throw my head back while groaning.

"Oh fuck." he breathed out and I moaned in response. Then I wrapped my arms around his neck and he leaned down next to my ear, holding me close to his body.

He kissed my cheek and I felt his lips curving into a smile. I had to smile too and leaned into his touch. We were still breathing heavily but this was such a romantic and intimate moment.

"I love you so much." he whispered in my ear and kissed my cheek again. I ran my fingers through his soft hair.

"I love you too..so so much." I responded whispering in his ear as well. Then he pulled away enough to connect our lips together.