29

Jonah's pov

I texted with Daniel at least for 2 hours or maybe even more. It's crazy how time flies when we text or talk in person. Unbelievable.

It was almost 8P.M. and I was watching some show in the living room. It wasn't really interesting, more like boring. But I couldn't text with Daniel cause he said that he wants to take a shower so he will text me when he's ready.

So I was sitting there all alone again. My mom is sleeping cause she usually gets up at 5.30A.M.. Ugh..it makes me upset that I can't really bring Daniel here because of her. The house is empty basically all day but I never know when she appears out of nowhere. Exactly like today.

I turned off the tv and walked into the kitchen to drink a cup of coffee. While I was waiting for my coffee by the coffee machine, I got a message from Dani.

Daniel: im back bby😘❤

A smile showed up on my face and I replied to him in a second.

Jonah: if u could see that stupid smile that i have on my face every time we text😁❤❤
Daniel: aww bb it's definitely the cutest and most adorable one😍❤and ofc not a stupid one bby don't say that
Jonah: do i deserve u?😍😍😍
Daniel: i wanted to ask that too😁❤

Then, I don't know what got into me but the craziest thing popped up in my mind.

Jonah: omfg i have an idea💡
Daniel: and what is that?😄
Jonah: oh u have to wait cutie😊
Daniel: huh? Like how long??
Jonah: just wait bby😘❤and trust me😉
Daniel: okay? I guess..😁
Jonah: then i will text u as soon as i can okay?
Daniel: u r confusing me but like i said before i trust u so alright
Bye for now😘ilysmmm❤❤❤
Jonah: ur the best ilysmmmm😘❤❤❤❤bye bye

I grabbed my cup of coffee and got upstairs into my room to change my outfit. Meanwhile I was sipping my coffee. When I was ready I grabbed my school bag, ran down the stairs and put the empty cup into the sink in the kitchen. I quickly wrote a note for my mom and placed it on the door of the fridge. Then I turned off the lights and left the house.

After 10 minutes of walking I made it to Daniel's house. It was getting dark so I wasn't worrying about what if someone would notice me.

I walked into the backyard to the single tree there. I remember that the tree is right in front of his room. And I also remember that if I climb up on that tree, I can easily get on his balcony. And that's exactly what I'm gonna do now.

Before I started to climb I texted Daniel.

Jonah: hey bb one more minute😉❤
Daniel: what?? I still don't get it
Babe?
Babyy??

Daniel's pov

Jonah wasn't answering. Okay. But the minute is over and I still don't know what he's trying to say or ugh I'm confused.

Suddenly I heard some noises coming from outside so I looked that way. It was weird cause it sounded like it's coming from the balcony. Maybe it was just a bird or something.

Then I heard the noises again. What the..I swear I saw something moving out there. It's like a silhouette...of a person? It kind of scared me and right in that moment I received a message from Jonah.

Jonah: could u check ur balcony bb?😉❤❤❤

There's no way he...what??

I haven't replied to him, just put my phone down and slowly walked over to my balcony door with a big smile on my face. Then I opened the door and I couldn't believe my eyes. It was really him. Holy shit. But how? Wait...did he just climbed up on the tree? Oh gosh..it's so cute and romantic..like from a movie. I have the best boyfriend in the whole world.

We smiled at each other widely and I jumped into his arms, while kissing him and we both smiled through the kiss. Then he got into my room and I closed the door while he put down his school bag.

"Jonah..what the heck?" I asked quietly and we kissed smiling through our kiss again. We just simply couldn't stop smiling. He hugged me so tightly and I wrapped my arms around his neck pulling him as close as possible.

"Are we save?" Jonah asked and looked at the door, then back on me.

"Yeah, it's locked. Don't you worry babe." I responded and pecked his lips.

I'm glad I recently, always lock my door, so nobody can come and reveal us now.

"Did I surprise you?" he asked me with a smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile back at him.

"Of course...oh my god, I can't believe you are here..in my room..like...what?...you're crazy climbing up on that tree." I said laughing.

"Yeah you're right...I'm crazy...crazy for you." he responded and kissed me again. "I wanted to see you and hug you and kiss you and ugh everything." he added and connected our lips again, kissing me hungrily.

"This is why you asked me about the balcony?" I asked laughing.

"No..the idea of this came later." he responded laughing as well. I caressed his messy hair and he leaned into my touch. Gosh he's so freaking cute.

"I'm so happy you're here with me." I said and pecked his lips. They are so kissable, holy crap. Luckily I can do it whenever and how many times I want.

"This is so far the most dangerous and still my best idea that I've ever had." he responded. "Can I stay for the night?" he asked.

"You have to stay." I said and we smiled at each other. "I love you so damn much babe."

"I love you more baby." he responded.

"No way, but okay, this time I let you win cause I'm sleepy." I said laughing and he joined me.

"Then let's go to bed if you're sleepy." he said with a cute voice. I had to kiss him. Then Jonah walked over to my bed and sat down while I searched for some pyjama kind of thing for him.
I was already in my pyjama and when he changed too, we got into my bed and I turned off the lamp on my bedside table.

He came closer to me and pressed his chest to my back. Then he draped the blanket over us and wrapped his arms protectively around me. I wish I could fall asleep like this every night, even though I know it's impossible.

"Goodnight babe." he whispered in my ear, then kissed my cheek.

"Goodnight sweetheart."