39

Daniel's pov

No way my mom and Jonah's mom just met today. Oh my gosh. I can't believe that.

I was still standing in my door frame and listening to my parents' conversation.

"What did you just say?" my dad questioned after my mom told him that her and Jonah's mom talked today.

"You heard me. I apologized for everything and so did she." my mom said angrily.

"Are you insane?" my dad asked. Really? He's asking this? Sick.

"I'm done Jeff...I'm so done. You're blaming them for something they never did. They are innocent..they always were..I see it..and Daniel too..why can't you see it? Why?" she was trying so hard but then my father...hit her..I heard that he slapped her..so hard..exactly like when he slapped me on that day when they found out..he's becoming dangerous..he's turning into someone who he never was.

"Anything else you wanna say?" my dad asked calmly. What the actual fuck?! Disgusting. Then I just heard steps coming closer. I guess one of them is heading to the stairs then upstairs. I quickly but quietly closed my door. What just happened?

I slowly walked back to my bed and sat down, still shocked. Too much. This is too much to handle. Our moms met and they are okay again. My mom knows about us and it's okay too. My father hit my mom..oh my god. I don't think I'm okay now. Wait...if our moms met today..then my mom maybe told Jonah's mom about us..no..probably not. I mean she would mention it when we were talking earlier, wouldn't she?

After some time of thinking I checked my phone. There was a message from Jonah so I clicked on it and read it.

Jonah: bbyyy i wanted to tell my mom about us and she already knew it! But don't ya worry everything is perfect😄😄❤❤❤also she told me that ur mom told it to her cause they met today
It literally shocked me
Unbelievable

Oh my goodness I...wow..why didn't she tell me then? I wanted to cry and I had no clue why. Maybe this is really too much at once. Holy shit..I need him..I need Jonah right now!

Daniel: omfgg what a day
Absolutely insane
We need to meet rn
I need u😫

Jonah replied almost immediately.

Jonah: bb ur okay? Ur scaring me😣
Daniel: idk honestly
I mean im gonna be fine just need to see u and tell u everything what happened here
Jonah: ok bby see u at our place in 10 or 15 mins
Daniel: yeah but hurry i really need u😭😭😭
Jonah: hold on sweetheart❤❤

I went off my instagram and hurried out of my room, down the stairs and left the house. I haven't even noticed my parents or Anna on my way. I didn't even care.

I was walking so fast that my feets started to hurt really bad. It was around 8.00P.M. when I got there. Jonah wasn't there yet so I was nervously waiting for him. I felt a knot in my throat. I honestly don't know why am I this emotional currently and what is going on with me.

Suddenly Jonah appeared and I ran to him, hugging him tightly. He hugged me back and I burst into tears. What the heck is wrong with me?!

"Babe..what's wrong?" he asked softly and kissed my face.

"Don't mind it." I said sniffing a little bit and wiped my tears away with the sleeve of my shirt. "Too many things I heard today." I added and he caressed my hair.

"You said everything is fine with your mom." he said.

"Yeah..but my dad..ugh he's insane. My mom was trying so hard to discuss this whole thing between our families and he didn't even give a fuck about what she said." I responded. "He..hit her."

"Oh my god is she okay?" Jonah started to worry.

"Yeah, I guess..I don't know Jonah." I actually have no clue.

"I really appreciate that she was at least trying. She wasn't afraid of making the first step. And your dad just maybe needs some time to think about it." Jonah said and I hugged him again for a long time.

"I love that you always think positive. But he's never gonna change his mind." I responded sadly.

"Never say never." he said and it put a little smile on my face.

"You're cute." I said and we pulled away a little bit. He was smiling too. That was so freaking adorable. He slowly leaned closer and connected our lips, both of us smiling through the kiss.

"My mom said that now you can come over whenever you want." he said, still with a cute smile.

"Oh that's not good cause now I'm gonna be there all the time and she's gonna have to kick me out." I said laughing and he joined me.

"Oh hell no cause then she has to kick me out as well." he replied and pecked my lips. "And I really hope that you gonna be there all the time babe."

"Don't you worry about that baby boy." I responded and kissed him for a long time. Then we pulled away and he took my hand, leading me away from our place. I wasn't hesitating to follow him.

"Where are we going?" I asked and he smirked.

"Just come with me." he replied. Gosh he's so cute. I let him take me wherever he wants. As long as we are together, nothing else matters.

After some time of walking hand in hand, we got to a very nice spot with a lawn, some big stones and a beautiful view of the sun setting in the background. It was so romantic, like from a movie. We hugged and he kissed me. Then we pulled away and watched the sunset together.

"This is wonderful." I said.

"Not as much as you are." he said and we looked at each other smiling.

"You're so cheesy." I responded laughing.

"And you still love me." he stated.

"Of course I do." we connected our lips again.

"Can I take a picture of you? I need a pic of my boyfriend finally." he said.

"Yes but I need one too." I responded and gave him a quick kiss.