26

Warning for smut in this chapter;)
______________________________________

Daniel's pov

I was leaning against the door frame, watching him slowly walking to me with a cute smile on his face. I was smiling back at him, completely relaxed, not caring about what if his mom would suddenly appear out of nowhere.

When he reached me, he wrapped his strong arms around my waist, pulling me close. Then he leaned in and kissed me passionately.

"Let's go upstairs." he breathed out and I nodded. Then he kissed me again.

When we pulled away, we headed to his room upstairs.

As soon as we got in, he kissed me again and pressed me to the wall gently. Our kiss soon deepened and it turned into a make out session. Then he picked me up and walked us to his bed slowly leaning us down, still not breaking the kiss. He ran his fingers down on my body, when he reached the rim of my shirt, he started to lift it up while traveling his warm hand up on my stomach and chest. It was an amazing feeling. It made me moan.

Then we pulled away to catch our breaths, he took my shirt off and his too. Then he started to kiss down on my neck, leaving hickeys there. But at this point it doesn't matter to me. I missed this so fucking much.

It didn't took a long time and we were both completely naked, nothing to hide and I love it so much.

"Please." I whispered in his ear while hugging him around his neck tightly. I wanted to feel him so bad. I couldn't wait any longer.

He kissed me while pushing into me slowly. I was moaning through our kiss. When he started to thrust into me, I stopped moving my lips against his and exhaled into his mouth.

"Uhh yeah fuck.." I breathed out closing my eyes and leaning my head back. He leaned down to my neck kissing it while groaning lightly with every thrust.

It was the best feeling ever. I was going absolutely crazy about him. I ran my fingers through his hair lightly tugging it, which made him moan. Then he started to kiss down on my jawline and connected our lips when he reached them, kissing me hungrily.

"You feel so good babe." he breathed out and kissed me again with even more passion. I could tell he enjoys it as much as I do.

"Uhh Jonah..I never felt this good in my life...fuck..please." I was a moaning mess, begging him for I don't even know what. It was so intense and intimate. I love this..I love this so fucking much..holy shit.

"You're so hot..uh god." he groaned next to my ear. I was feeling it coming so bad. I drowned my nails into his skin on his back.

"Don't stop please don't ever stop.." I kept begging him while the first waves of pleasure started to hit me. Then I released throwing my head back. "Uhh..Jonah." I screamed his name. "Oh my god." I was breathing heavily.

And he didn't stop. He was going for his own release now. But it didn't take long. He released a few seconds later groaning into my ear and holding me close to his body. I moaned as a response leaning my head into his touch. Then he turned his head to face me and locked our lips together.

"Oh fucking hell...it was so amazing." he breathed out when we separated and he rolled off of me.

"I agree." I responded. I don't really have experience with sex. It was the second time in my life. But he..oh my god..he's on the top, I swear. No matter what. I'm sure no one could ever satisfy me like he does. He's the best.

I turned to him wrapping my arm around his body. I placed my head into the crook of his neck and kissed it lightly. He put his arm around me and pulled me even closer, placing a kiss on the top of my head. I looked up at him smiling. He smiled back at me and pressed his lips to mine.

"I love you." he whispered trying to calm down his breathing.

"I love you too." I responded quietly and we kissed again. Everything is perfect and I'm so lucky to have him in my life. He's the most loving and caring person I know. I honestly can't understand my parents. How can they hate someone like him? Plus, for no reason at all. They are obviously heartless.

We were laying there cuddled up. I could easily get used to this. Oh how beautiful would that be...to fall asleep in his arms every day, wake up with him by my side...do we ever get the chance to actually do that?

My thoughts were interrupted by Jonah.

"Babe? What are you thinking about that intensively?" he asked softly and caressed my hair. I looked up at him.

"Just about how beautiful would that be if we could actually have a normal relationship..without hiding and...and lying to everyone." I said sadly. He put his hand on my cheek and placed a kiss on my forehead.

"I know babe..and...I think I'm ready to tell my mom about us." he said, absolutely shocking me. I was speechless. We were staring into each other's eyes, he waiting for an answer or anything and me trying to say something but nothing came out of my mouth.

Is he sure about this? Does he know what is he doing? What if he ends exactly like me? I couldn't handle it again. I can't lose him again.

"Say something...please." he begged me.

"I...I don't want to lose you." was all I was able to say. I felt the tears trying to escape from my eyes.

"Oh babe, you're not going to lose me. I promise." he said while hugging me tightly to his chest.