31

Jonah's pov

While Daniel was standing by the kitchen counter and waiting for my coffee to be done, Anna was constantly staring at me with disbelief. Maybe she was also mad at me or at least she seemed to be, but I don't know why, cause she was basically helping us, before everything turned out bad. I mean she haven't revealed us even if she could easily do it.

But now I don't know if we can still trust her. Maybe I'm just overthinking this, but what if not and she will tell their parents about me and Daniel being together again, before Daniel could do it by himself, when he's ready for it.

My thoughts were interrupted by Daniel and Anna.

"Are you fucking kidding me Daniel?" Anna asked and turned to Daniel. He just looked at her, then back at the coffee machine.

"No I'm not." he answered simply grabbing the cup of coffee and some food for both of us and he walked to me.

"Thanks babe." I said and gave him a kiss when he handed me the cup.

"No problem darling." he responded. "I'm gonna put your snack into your bag. Turn around please." he added, so I turned around and he put my food into my bag on my back. When he did that, I turned back to face him and he handed me his snack now. Then I did the same with that.

I started to slowly walk out of the kitchen, towards the front door, ready to leave for school.

"Don't forget to go to school." Daniel said looking back at Anna and followed me. We left the house and started to slowly walk hand in hand on the sidewalk, heading to the school.

"Is it possible that Anna is going to reveal us now?" I asked Daniel with a little bit of fear in my voice.

"I don't think so. She's not a devil." he joked and laughed at me. But I'm kind of worried now so I wasn't able to even smile. "Babe..don't worry." he added and wrapped his arm around me. I put my arm around his shoulders and pulled him close while placing a kiss on the top of his head.

"I'm just asking cause she seemed to be mad at me." I said sadly and looked down on the ground.

"There's no reason for her to be mad at you. And if she's mad...then probably at me...definitely not you. But we can trust her. I know that." he said calmly.

"How do you know that?" I asked.

"C'mon babe..she's my sister..I know her..she would never do anything like that to me..like ever. You know that she already could reveal us, but instead of that, she was basically helping us..trying to cover us...as much as she was able to. That's enough for me to trust her." he responded.

"You're right...I'm sorry." I stated quietly and kissed his face.

"Don't be sorry..you were just asking..I would probably do the same." he replied.

"You're the best babe..I love you." I said and smiled at Daniel. He smiled back at me and pecked my lips.

"I love you too baby." he said.

Daniel's pov

It was 7.47A.M. when we entered the door of our school and headed to our lockers separately.

I was putting some stuff into my locker from my bag and otherwise. When I was almost ready, Jonah appeared next to me leaning against the locker next to mine and he caressed my hair softly. I looked him in the eyes widely smiling. He had the cutest smile on his face. It was melting my heart, holy crap. Honestly..like..oh my goodness he's absolutely perfect and hot as hell.

I closed my locker while constantly making eye contact with Jonah. Then I stepped closer to him. He grabbed my waist gently and pulled me even closer. We were just inches away from each other. Then he leaned in slowly and connected our lips. It was a passionate kiss full of love. I put my hands on his cheeks.

"Yo guys..easy." I heard Corbyn's voice. We separated and I turned around to face Corbyn, who was standing there with Christina by his side.

"What's up Corbs? Would you like it if I would interrupt you two next time?" Jonah asked pointing at them. Then he wrapped his arms around my waist, this time from behind, and put his chin on my shoulder. I pressed my head to his, enjoying his closeness.

"No, thank you, but at least I don't make out with Christina everywhere like you guys do." Corbyn said laughing.

"That's not true at all." I responded.

"Yeah, of course." Corbyn laughed again.

Then the bell rang so we all got into the classroom. We took our seats in the back. Jonah placed his hand on my thigh lightly caressing it. We smiled at each other and I leaned closer to him. Now our noses were touching. Then I kissed his soft lips a few times. We were cuddled up and waiting for the teacher to arrive.

After around five minutes the teacher opened the door and walked in, so we pulled away and tried to pay attention to him and his lesson.

"This is so fucking boring." Jonah whispered in my ear after the first few minutes of the period and I almost burst into laughter.

"I agree." I responded quietly and leaned against his shoulder. Then I turned my head to face him and he did the same, so we were really close. We were staring into each others eyes and smiling.

"I enjoyed the night with you babe." he whispered.

"Me too." I responded and his smile widened. "Stop I'm gonna blush." I added and covered my face with my hands.

"You're too cute." he whispered softly and took my hand gently, interlacing our fingers. I looked up at him again smiling. I wanted to kiss him so bad, but the class is not over yet. It just started. Darn it. At least I'm glad the teacher haven't noticed us yet, paying attention to each other instead of his lesson. But the period is gonna be over hopefully sooner than we think. Please.