17

Daniel's pov

It was 10.16P.M. when I finally finished the song. I played it one more time before I headed to bed.

🎶I should've stayed with you last night
Instead of going out to find trouble
That's just trouble (yeah)
I think I run away sometimes
Whenever I get too vulnerable
That's not your fault (yeah)

See I wanna stay the whole night
I wanna lay with you till the sun's up
I wanna let you inside
Oh, heaven knows I've tried

I wish that I could I let you love
Wish that I could let you love me
I wish that I could I let you love
Wish that I could let you love me
Say what's the matter, what's the matter with me?
What's the matter with me?
Oh, I wish that I could I let you love
Wish that I could let you love me now
I wish, I wish, I wish, I wish, I

And every time it gets too real
And every time I feel like sabotaging
I start running again
And every time I push away
I really wanna say that I'm sorry (yeah)
But I say nothing (yeah)

I wanna stay the whole night
I wanna lay with you till the sun's up
I wanna let you inside
Oh, heaven knows I've tried🎶

I've really tried..
Ugh god..I was tearing up again. Fucking hell.

I got up from my piano wiping my tears away and walked over to my desk. I was so exhausted that I just put the paper with the lyrics into my school bag and threw myself on the bed. I haven't even changed my clothes. I fell asleep immediately.

Jonah's pov

I was lightly crying while writing the song. I couldn't stop those tears from falling. It was way too emotional. When I finished it I put it into my bag. Then I walked into the bathroom and when I was ready I got back into my room and sat down on my bed.

I looked at my phone on the bedside table and closed my eyes. It felt so bad that it's absolutely useless to check the notifications cause Daniel is ignoring me, Corbyn is currently mad at me I guess and Zach barely answers.

I should apologize to Corbyn for being so rude all of sudden when he was just about to help me and get me into a better mood.

I grabbed my phone and went on instagram to text him.

Jonah: hey corbs i hope ur not mad at me for acting like an idiot😞im just moody and kinda emotional lately and im really sorry i appreciate ur help honestly tysm🙏can u forgive me?

After I sent him the message I took a pic, put my phone back on the bedside table and changed my clothes. Then I got into bed cause it was already 10.44P.M.. After some time of thinking I slowly fell asleep.

I'm gonna post that pic tomorrow...or maybe never cause I look like a piece of shit but also that's how I feel.

Daniel's pov

I woke up to the sound of my alarm. It means it's 7.05A.M.. I lazily rolled out of the bed while yawning. I dressed up and went to the bathroom. Then I walked back into my room and grabbed my bag.

When I walked down the stairs I saw my mom in the kitchen. So I immediately headed to the front door ready to leave.

"Good morning." she said when I almost reached the door. I stopped and let out a sigh. I wasn't in the mood to talk to her. So I just opened the door and walked out of the house without saying a word. I know it's rude but it's her and my dad's fault.

Jonah's pov

When I opened my eyes I had to immediately close them cause it was so bright. I had to blink a few times. Then I checked the time on my phone. It was almost 7.14A.M.. If I wanna drink my morning coffee without hurrying I should set an alarm for at least 7A.M.. Whatever. Now I have to get it in Starbucks near the school. Or buy one in the school from the vending machine.

I got out of my bed and at 7.30A.M. I was ready to leave so I did. When I arrived at school I quickly got my coffee from the vending machine and headed into the classroom.

I walked in and Corbyn immediately stood up and walked towards me.

"Hi Jonah. I haven't replied to your message but I saw it and..of course I forgive you. I know that you are going through a hard time so I completely understand your acting. And I'm here for you if you need a talk or anything else." I was shocked.

"Thank you so much Corbyn. It means a lot. Ugh dude I'm so glad that you're my best friend." I said and we hugged.

"No problem mate. And by the way if you wanna know..I mean of course you wanna know but, Daniel arrived a few minutes ago, dropped his bag on his seat and quickly disappeared. Probably into the bathroom. Is he hiding from you now?" he asked. That was a good question.

"I don't know but I hope not. On the other hand..I wouldn't be surprised after what happened yesterday so." I replied.

"Oh yeah...anyways did you write that song for homework?" he questioned.

"Yeah I did. Do we have to sing it too?"

"I think so. Why? Wait. Let me guess. It's a special one..just for him..to get him back. Am I right?" he asked smiling.

"You will see." I responded and started to walk to my seat.

"So I'm right." he stated.

"You will see." I repeated and sat down on my stool while taking out my paper with the lyrics on it.

I started to read it but when I looked up I saw Daniel walking into the classroom so I quickly hid it into my bag again.

He sat down next to me without saying a word. He haven't even looked at me. It hurt me so much but...I couldn't help but stare at him.

"Daniel." I broke the silence between us. "I miss you."

I don't know if he was that zoned out, but he haven't moved a single muscle. I wanted to put my hand on his own, but the teacher stepped into the classroom. Wait. This is Mrs. Gren. What is she doing here? I need Mr. Surray right now! I need to get Daniel back with my song! Ughh..shit!