47

Jonah's pov

Like I said, I planned something really nice and romantic for Daniel and I. And I finally told him about it. I mean I told him to get ready cause I'm taking him out somewhere.

I'm gonna take him out for a dinner and then we're gonna visit our new favorite place..I mean I guess it's gonna be our new favorite place..the one I showed him yesterday. We're gonna go there if it isn't gonna be completely dark already. But on the other hand, we stayed there after it got dark yesterday either so I think it's not gonna be a problem.

I prepared my stuff downstairs in the hallway, but I was still walking up and down with no shirt on.

I went up the stairs to check on Daniel, who was also preparing in the bathroom.

"Babe you're in there?" I questioned while standing in the front of the bathroom door.

"Yeah, one minute." Daniel answered.

"Okay I'm gonna wait for you downstairs." I said waiting for an answer.

"Okay darling." he responded and I headed towards the stairs. I walked down and leaned against the wall in the hallway. I took out my phone from my pocket and called an uber.

After I hung up, I decided to take a pic. I tried to make a selfie but it was pretty dark in the spot I was standing, so I slowly walked over to our other couch which is smaller and it's placed by the window.

liked by corbynbesson, seaveydaniel and 521 othersjonahmarais never been this happy in my life😌all thanks to my wonderful boyfriend @seaveydaniel😍love u bb😘❤❤(comments)seaveydaniel aww bby i love u too😍❤❤and u look so freaking cute😍😍😍^jonah...

jonahmarais never been this happy in my life😌all thanks to my wonderful boyfriend @seaveydaniel😍love u bb😘❤❤
(comments)
seaveydaniel aww bby i love u too😍❤❤and u look so freaking cute😍😍😍
^
jonahmarais ur way cuter😉😘❤
corbynbesson yeah i've literally never seen u this happy💁good job daniel
imzachherron dang hold onto what makes u smile like this
^
jonahmarais trust me i will😏😌

It's actually so nice to see that our friends are supporting us in our relationship. Okay besides Angi. I hope she's gonna change her mind cause she's Daniel's best friend and fucking up a friendship because of the fact that..she doesn't like me..that's stupid. She should really think about this whole thing. I mean I don't mind it if she hates me or something, but she at least should respect Daniel's choice.

On the other hand I saw that she apologized in the comments below Daniel's post, but I don't know..they need to talk about it in person.

My thoughts were interrupted by Daniel who was coming down the stairs. I got up from the couch and walked slowly closer to the stairs with a smile on my face. He smiled back at me.

"I thought you're ready to go." he said when he reached me and pecked my lips.

"I completely forgot about the shirt." I replied with a smirk and grabbed my shirt, putting it on.

"Yeah cause you were busy with taking pictures, huh?" he asked smiling.

"But you liked that pic, right?" I asked him and kissed his cheek while wrapping my arms around him.

"Can you blame me? You're way too adorable. I had to double tap on it." he said and we kissed while smiling. Then we heard our uber just arrived.

"Ready babe?" I asked him and he nodded with a smirk.

I took his hand, then we left the house and got into the car.

After almost 20 minutes we stopped in front of a restaurant. I paid for the drive and we walked into the building. We took seats.

"So..a dinner date." he stated smiling at me and I looked up at him.

"I hope you like the idea cause if not then we can..." I blew up and he interrupted me.

"Hey hey hey...I didn't say anything but that doesn't mean that I don't like it..I actually love it. Chill baby." he said with a smile on his face and I let out a sigh of relief. First I thought he doesn't like it.

"You almost scared me. I mean I thought you gonna hate the idea of a dinner date." I said and he smiled at me cutely.

"Baby I love it..don't stress..just enjoy the night." he replied and it actually calmed me down. I'm stupid for stressing about it but..okay okay stop and chill..enjoy the night..like Daniel said.

We checked the menu and I already knew what I want to get but Daniel had a problem with choosing a meal.

"I can't decide what to eat. Everything is so yummy." he said and I smiled at him.

"Then leave it to me. You said you trust me so..let me surprise you." I suggested.

"Well..pick something for me then." he responded putting the menu back down on the table.

When the waiter came I showed him what we want to eat and he took the order.

"I hope it's not a prank and you ordered me some chocolate." he said laughing.

"Oh no..you got me..dang it." I was trying to be as serious as I could but of course I failed. I'm not a good actor..now I know.

"Aww baby..you're the best in many things but unfortunately acting is not on that list..I'm sorry but I needed to let you know." he said and I smiled cause he was saying it in the most handsome way. Oh holy crap.

"It's okay. I know I'm a bad actor..and liar and many others." I replied and put my hand on his own, which was placed on the table. He looked at our hands, then at me and we smiled at each other.

"You have a wonderful smile..I would be able to stare at you all day." he said.

"I could stare at you all day too..and it wouldn't be enough even then. The sight of you gives me life..I swear..I fall in love with you more and more day by day." I said and he blushed lightly. "Aww you're so cute when you blush."

"Stop babe..you always make me blush with your sweet words." he covered his face with his hands. But then I gently took one of his hands and then I kissed the back of his hand.

"I don't even deserve you..oh what the heck? You're way too sweet for this world..you can't be real." he said.

"But I'm here..with you..and wouldn't change anything about this moment and this day..our lives..cause right now everything is perfect just the way it is." I said, leaned closer to him and connected our lips. "I love you."

"I love you too."