27

Jonah's pov

I was hugging him tightly while caressing his face. I'm kind of afraid of what my mom will say, but I think that she could understand it. After all those years...and also Daniel's family has the rights to hate us, but we don't. They lost Tyler..we..I mean we lost my father but..he did it to himself. It's complicated. But to sum up, we don't have no rights to be mad at them. And I realized it right at that time, when it all began. That's why I'm here right now with him in my arms. Also he thinks exactly the same way. And I'm so glad we agree on this...and on many other things.

"Are you okay?" I asked him quietly and placed a kiss on the top of his head.

"Yeah I guess...I mean..are you sure about...that?" he asked and looked up at me with fear in his eyes. I caressed his hair and let out a sigh.

"I don't wanna hide anymore so..yeah I think...but...first I wanna ask her about some stuff and then I will see if I can tell it to her or not. Okay?" I asked and kissed him on the forehead.

"Okay..I trust you." he responded and smiled weakly. I smiled back at him and pecked his lips.

"Thank you for trusting me." I said.

"There's no reason to thank me for that. Of course I trust you...you're my boyfriend and I love you." he responded widely smiling. I couldn't help but smile and kiss him.

"You're so freaking cute oh my god..I love you so so much babe." I kissed his soft lips again.

"You're way cuter than me." he said with a cute voice and gave me quick kiss.

"No you are..trust me." I kissed him a few times.

"I told you I trust you but now I don't know." he said playfully and pressed the tip of his nose to mine.

"And why did you change your mind? Hmm?" I joined his adorable little game.

"Because you said that I'm cute and that's not true at all." he said.

"Don't ever say that again cause you are cute and not just cute but wonderful, loving, caring, wise, intelligent and I could go on for hours but instead of talking we should do something else." I was caressing his hair through the whole time. He was just listening and shaking his head with a smile on his face. "Trust me." I said laughing and he joined me.

"Okay okay if you think so." he said and leaned in to connect our lips together. We were both smiling through the kiss.

When we separated, he sat up a little bit and reached his hand to the bedside table to checked the time on my phone.

"I'm sorry I just need to know what time is it actually." he said grabbing my phone.

"It's absolutely fine. My stuff is yours as well." I said and kissed his neck while hugging him and slowly pulling him back into my bed.

When he checked the time, he leaned back into my arms. Then I rolled us over while kissing him passionately. Now I was on the top of him.

He parted his legs slightly and when we separated, he bit his lower lip. Oh my gosh..he started to turn me on again.

"Somebody wants more? Hmm?" I asked playfully and a little smile appeared on his lips. I kissed his neck again, which made him lightly moan in my ear.

I traced his jawline and kissed him. He traveled his hands down in my sides. I deepened the kiss. Then suddenly a noise came from downstairs.

We quickly pulled away and looked at each other with widened eyes. Then we got out of bed to dress up as fast as possible.

"How am I going to leave now?" he asked me and quickly covered his mouth with his hand. "Jonah..my bag is downstairs."

"Holy shit..ugh.." I stood up from bed and put my hand on my forehead while thinking, what now. "Maybe she haven't seen your bag cause she always puts her stuff on the other dresser which is on the other side of the hallway....now...if you're ready..I head downstairs and check out the situation. I will come back when everything is clear for you, okay?" I asked him and he nodded. Then I gave him a quick kiss and disappeared from the room.

I ran down the stairs and saw my mom in the kitchen leaning against the counter and drinking water. I walked in and smiled at her. She smiled in response.

"Hey mom, you came back so early." I began. I really hope it didn't sound that suspicious.

"Yeah cause we had some problems with the system. I guess tomorrow I have to stay longer because of these complications." she said and took a sip of water.

"That sucks.." ugh think fast, think fast. "Um..but now you have more time to..relax..a little bit. You know...you work so hard every day..you deserve some time for yourself. Go and take a relaxing bubble bath...maybe." I was trying so hard to not sound that I want her to leave but..yeah she came so early and that ruined my plans with Daniel.

"You know what? You're right. I deserve it." she said putting down the glass of water on the counter.

"Yeah of course." I added. She smiled at me and headed out of the kitchen, right to the bathroom door. Before she got in, she stopped and turned back to me.

"If you need me, I'm gonna be relaxing in the bathtub with headphones on, so you better yell at me." she said laughing. Then she walked in the bathroom and locked the door.

As soon as she did that, I ran back upstairs into my room. Daniel was sitting on my bed and when he saw me, he stood up.

"I got it. She's about to take a relaxing bubble bath with some music so now or never." I said smiling and he let out a sigh of relief. "And I told you that she's not gonna notice your bag. It means she has no clue you're here." I added and walked to Daniel. I wrapped my arms around his waist and kissed him.

"I should go now." he said when we separated and I just nodded sadly. He caressed my face softly. "Don't be sad baby..I wish I could stay..I really do..I love you."

"I wish that either...I love you so much." I pecked his lips one more time and we headed downstairs carefully. In the hallway I handed him his bag. We smiled at each other and hugged tightly. Then I opened the door to let him out.

"See you tomorrow." he said. "I love you, bye Jonah."

"Love you too, bye Dani." I had to give him a last kiss before I closed the door and slowly headed back upstairs with wide smile on my face.