41

Daniel's pov

When Jonah told me that the house is gonna be empty tomorrow, I was really happy and I actually can't wait to spend my whole day with my sweetheart.

"Really?" I asked him playfully, just to make it sure that he's not joking.

"Yeah and I got real big plans baby..for you and me." Jonah said.

"What plans?" I asked him while caressing his soft and messy hair.

"Aw someone's a little impatient, hmm?" he smirked.

"No, I'm not. I can wait. Now I don't have enough energy to get it out of you anyways." I said and yawned.

"You're sleepy?" he asked with the cutest voice ever.

"Kind of just exhausted. This was a pretty stressful day for me and..just too many things happened at once." I said and he pressed his forehead to mine while pulling me closer. I wrapped my arms around his neck and closed my eyes.

"Don't stress babe. Everything is gonna be fine, I swear." he said almost just whispering.

"I'm just..afraid..that's all." I said quietly and he pulled me into a hug while placing a kiss on the top of the head.

"No need to be afraid darling. I'm here for you and I will protect you..no matter what. No one can take you away from me." he said while rubbing my back softly. "I love you so much."

"Thank you. I love you too baby." I responded and kissed his cheek. Then we pulled away a little bit and connected our lips.

"You wanna go to bed now?" he asked quietly when we separated and I nodded. "Okay..let's go then." he added and pecked my lips one more time before he took my hand and we headed upstairs into his room.

After we walked in, he searched for some clothes for me, I can sleep in. He handed me a shirt with Harry Potter print on it. I just smiled and took it cause I know that this is his favorite shirt..and also his favorite movie.

"Aww babe..this is your favorite one..and you give it to me?" I asked smiling and he smiled too.

"Why not? There's nothing better than my favorite shirt worn by my wonderful boyfriend, who is at the same time, my favorite person alive." he responded and kissed me a few times.

We changed our outfits and got into bed. He draped the blanket over us. I laid down next to him while wrapping my arm around his body. Then I placed my head into the crook of his neck and kissed it lightly. He put his arms around me and pulled me as close as possible while he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

"Goodnight babe..I love you." he said quietly.

"I love you too..goodnight." I responded closing my eyes.

.................

I was waking up slowly. I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. Then I felt two familiar arms around me and the warm breath on the back of my neck. I smiled cause I realized where I actually am.

I slowly turned back and looked at Jonah who was still sleeping peacefully cuddled up with me. This feels so good. Waking up next to him again. Holy crap. Absolutely amazing.

Oh my gosh I completely forgot to call my mom or at least text her yesterday to let her know that I'm staying at Jonah's house. I know I'm not a little child and everything but still. She's always so worried about everybody. I'm gonna text her now. Sooner or later. I mean..it's better than nothing, right?

I slowly and carefully got out of Jonah's grasp and sat up. I looked back at him to make sure that I didn't wake him up. He haven't even moved a single muscle so that's alright.

I searched for my phone and when I got it, I unlocked it and texted my mom.

Daniel: hey mom i'm at jonah's house and gonna stay here probably till evening or idk
Just wanted let u know so u don't have to worry about me😊❤

While I was typing the message, I noticed that Jonah started to move so I looked back at him. He was rubbing his eyes and yawning. I was just smiling at him.

"Good morning my love." I said softly.

"Morning Dani." he said still with closed eyes. He was so adorable. I looked back on the screen of my phone and finished the message.

After I sent it and put my phone on the bedside table, I laid back down and turned to him. He turned to me as well, so now we were just staring into each other's eyes while smiling.

"I love the way it feels when you sleep next to me." I said and his smile widened. Then he leaned closer and locked our lips together.

"Me either..and also that the first I see when I open my eyes is your wonderful face..oh my god. The best thing ever." he said and it made me blush so I covered my face with the blanket.

"Stop baby." I begged him while laughing and he slowly took the blanket, uncovering my face. He smiled and kissed me for a long time. I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down, close to me while kissing him with passion and love. Then he deepened the kiss and it was getting really hot when we got interrupted by my phone ringing on the bedside table. If it's not Corbyn who interrupts us, then it's something else, but every time.

"No way." he said when we separated.

"It's probably my mom." I said. "I'm sorry I have to pick up this one." I added and he rolled off of me.

"I know..it's fine." he responded and smiled while getting out of the bed. I smiled too. "I'm gonna be downstairs." he added.

"Okay, just a minute." I said and answered the call. I'm gonna try to make it quick.

Jonah's pov

Like I told Daniel, I was downstairs in the kitchen preparing breakfast for us. I made some crunchy toasts, prepared the peanut butter and jelly, some orange juice for Daniel cause I know he prefers some fresh oj for breakfast. Of course I also got my morning coffee.

I put it all on the table. Just when I was done I heard Daniel coming down the stairs. He was still wearing my Harry Potter shirt. And let me tell..he was so god damn sexy in it. Oh my goodness.