14

Daniel's pov

I was crying so hard. I just let everything out I was holding inside of me in these two days. Anna was hugging me tightly and trying to comfort me but nothing helped.

"They..hate m-me." I shuttered.

"Who? Mom and dad? No Daniel, they don't hate you. Why would they?" I pulled away wiping my tears away from my face.

"Did you hear them shouting at me?" I asked her.

"Yeah, they were yelling so loudly." she replied.

"Then? They clearly said that they've never been so disappointed...and they were yelling at me..things that I never thought they would tell me..it was horrible but...I wouldn't feel like shit if they didn't make me promise that I have to ignore him..I have to..you understand? I have no choice..they would kill me if I broke my fucking promise." I burst into tears again.

"I know Daniel, I'm so sorry that I can't help you." she said quietly and hugged me again.

"Ugh whatever..no one can help me." I sniffed. "I'm gonna get some sleep now..or just stare at the ceiling and cry..yeah probably the second one." I said wiping my tears away. Then I stood up from the table and put the bowl of cereal into the sink.

"Try to think about something else." she said while I was heading to the stairs. I stopped and looked back at her with red teary eyes.

"How could I?" I asked and she let out a sigh.

"Well..I know it's hard..and I don't know if this helps at least a little bit..but I haven't seen him at the party...so yeah he's probably going through the same thing like you.....goodnight..I guess." she said. This was nice and heartbreaking at the same time.

"Thanks for letting me know. Goodnight." I responded and walked up into my room. I got into bed and my thoughts started to torture me again. At least I know he didn't replaced me. Of course not. He truly loves me. But maybe it would be better if he could be over me. He wouldn't be suffering..and maybe it would also help me.

Jonah's pov

After I got home I drank a cup of coffee. Then I made it to my room. I immediately walked over to my piano and took a seat. I started to play the song I wrote.

🎶You and I, we're like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky
With you, I'm alive
Like all the missing pieces of my heart, they finally collide

So stop time right here in the moonlight
'Cause I don't ever wanna close my eyes

Without you, I feel broke
Like I'm half of a whole
Without you, I've got no hand to hold
Without you, I feel torn
Like a sail in a storm
Without you, I'm just a sad song
I'm just a sad song

With you, I fall
It's like I'm leaving all my past and silhouettes up on the wall
With you, I'm a beautiful mess
It's like we're standing hand in hand with all our fears up on the edge🎶

This song is the saddest one I have ever written. It got me into tears. I stopped playing and stood up. Then I walked to my bed and put my phone on the bedside table. I went into the bathroom and when I was ready I got into bed. I couldn't sleep again. My thoughts didn't let me. I can't wait till tomorrow to finally find out what the heck is going on?

Daniel's pov

I opened my eyes. It was bright so I guess it's morning already. Yay school. When I thought about that I will meet him, but instead of talking to him and having fun together like all the time, all of sudden he doesn't exist for me anymore, my head started to spin. I got over it and sat up. Then I grabbed my phone checking the time on it.

'7.24A.M. oh great..wait...fucking hell I overslept the alarm?!' I rushed out of the bed and dressed up. After I was ready I ran into the bathroom. Then I grabbed my school bag and left the house.

I was running down the street. I don't know how but I made it in time to school. Angi was waiting for me on the sidewalk in front of the building.

When I reached her I stopped catching my breath.

"You overslept?" she asked and I looked up at her still trying to calm down my breathing.

"Yeah." was all I could say.

"Oh Dani. Are you okay?" she asked and I just nodded. "Then let's go." she added and we started to walk towards the building. We went inside, I headed to my locker and Angi stopped by a group of people who were talking and laughing loudly. I didn't even look around. I had no time for it. I stopped when I reached my locker and opened it.

Suddenly I saw a really familiar silhouette next to me. My heart almost skipped a beat. It was Jonah leaned to the locker next to mine staring at me. I wasn't able to look at him.

"Hey Dani." he said softly and caressed my hair but I pulled away. I had no other choice. It felt so good that he at least touched me. I really missed his touch. And he's not mad at me?

"Daniel what is going on with you? Why are you ignoring me?" he asked with a shaking voice. In that moment I almost broke down. I quickly closed my locker and hurried into the classroom. Then I realized that we sit next to each other. Oh holy fuck..it's becoming harder and harder.

Jonah's pov

When I walked into the school I noticed Corbyn waving at me so I walked over to him.

"What's up?" I asked sadly.

"Look over there." he pointed to the lockers and I noticed Daniel standing there and currently opening his locker.

I didn't hesitate to walk to him. When I reached him I leaned against the locker next to his, admiring him. Gosh...he's so beautiful.

"Hey Dani." I said while I caressed his soft brown hair but he pulled away. It hurt me and I honestly wanted to cry. I saw his eyes..they were different..something happened with him for sure but..ugh it makes no sense.

"Daniel what is going on with you? Why are you ignoring me?" I asked with a shaking voice. It hurts so much. Then he suddenly closed his locker and just walked away.

I leaned back my head on the locker and closed my eyes letting out a sigh. Corbyn walked closer to me.

"How was it going?" he asked me and I looked at him.

"He ignored me again." I said sadly and looked down.

"Hey...you gonna find someone else, don't worry." he stated and put his hand on my shoulder.

"I don't need nobody else." I said and walked into the classroom taking a seat on my usual place next to Daniel. It's gonna be a painful day.