21

Jonah's pov

On my way home I got some coffee from Starbucks. I was walking slowly to the bus stop. I still can't get Daniel out of my mind. He was talking with Angi instead of me. That hurts..but..what should I do? And I know she's his best friend so I can't blame him.

After around five minutes the bus arrived and I got in. I sat down in the back and went on my instagram. Then I posted the pic I took yesterday.

liked by corbynbesson and 589 othersjonahmarais im falling apart💔(comments)corbynbesson woah bro you are destroyedimzachherron im not sure if i ever wanna fall in love after seeing this😟jackavery it's gonna be ok dude don't worry

jonahmarais im falling apart💔
(comments)
corbynbesson woah bro you are destroyed
imzachherron im not sure if i ever wanna fall in love after seeing this😟
jackavery it's gonna be ok dude don't worry

After I posted the pic I read some of the comments below it. Everyone believes that it's gonna be okay between us..he just needs time. I hope so.

Then I put on my headphones leaning back in my seat and closing my eyes.

I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do if the song won't work. I'm a mess but if he will reject me then..I'm done. Life is so fucking complicated and difficult and love...that's even more. But mostly painful.

After 10 or 15 minutes the bus stopped and I got out and walked to my house. I went in and of course it was empty.

I walked upstairs into my room and dropped my bag on the floor. Then I walked over to the bathroom to take a shower.

Daniel's pov

It was 5.44P.M. so I walked downstairs into the kitchen to eat at least a few bites. I just opened the fridge when my mom walked in.

"Hey honey, how are you?" she asked. I can't stand her kindness. It feels so fake it's disgusting. I just looked up, closed the door on the fridge and wanted to leave. Without saying a word or eating..again. I'm getting so weak.

"You don't have to leave Daniel." she added and I stopped letting out a sigh.

"What do you want from me?" I asked her and slowly turned to her.

"I heard you singing." she said.

"And?"

"That song was...full of pain.....are you in love...with him?" she asked and my heart just skipped a beat. But I tried to hide my emotions and reply simply.

"Would my answer change your mind?....I don't think so." I was so close to breaking down. Ugh I can do it. Just don't let her notice it. I just turned around and left the kitchen.

"Daniel...Daniel!" she called on me, but I ignored her. I went into my room and locked the door. Then I walked out on my balcony. Yeah I have one but I barely use it. I mostly go out here when I wanna get out of the reality more than anything. Just like at this moment.

I also took a pic and went on instagram to post it cause I recently haven't even went on my account. And the first thing I saw was Jonah's new post. My poor baby looked so...I don't even know....destroyed..like Corbyn commented on that pic. Oh my...what am I doing to him? He doesn't deserve this pain I'm causing him. I hate myself...so much.

I scrolled down and saw another post. It was Corbyn's.

liked by jonahmarais and 910 otherscorbynbesson cheer this guy up in the comments🙏(comments)imzachherron i know it's easy to say but wait for him cause if he loves you then he's gonna go back to you trust me:)jackavery i believe that u two r made...

corbynbesson cheer this guy up in the comments🙏
(comments)
imzachherron i know it's easy to say but wait for him cause if he loves you then he's gonna go back to you trust me:)
jackavery i believe that u two r made for each other so just wait😉i can see in his eyes that he loves u so don't be sad
jonahmarais thank u guys so much for the sweet words:') i hope u guys r right🙏🙏🙏

Wow..just wow. Those comments...and his comment was full of hope. I wish I could tell him somehow that I still love him...and what is going on....wait I'm gonna post my pic and try to write a caption with a hidden message. I just hope Jonah will understand it. Please..babe...try to understand it..please.

liked by happy

liked by happy.angi and 751 others
seaveydaniel they shut my mouth and closed my eyes but they can't put my heart in cage
(comments)
happy.angi im tearing up😢
corbynbesson who??

I hope that Corbyn is not going to complicate things in the comments. That would be the worst if he would maybe tag Jonah or something. Oh my...I hope that Jonah told him about our past and everything cause his comments can make everything ten times worse.

..............

It was getting darker outside so I got inside and sat down on my bed. I felt bad for him. I fell in love with the wrong person. Instead of love..all I can give him is pain..tears..sadness..loneliness and torture. I wanna go and tell him everything...tell him that I love him..tell him that I'm sorry for letting him down...sorry is not enough to say...but at least something.

Jonah's pov

I was laying in my bed and scrolling through instagram when I saw Daniel's new post. He looked so sad..and his eyes were lightly filled with tears. Ugh baby..I can't even tell how much I miss you.

Then I read his caption.

'they shut my mouth and closed my eyes but they can't put my heart in cage'

They...so..his parents, right? They shut my mouth? And closed my eyes? What is that supposed to mean? They can't put my heart in cage....is this a hidden message or just a part of a song I haven't heard before? I don't know what to think about it.