45

Jonah's pov

While Daniel was in the bathroom, I got ready and ran down the stairs heading to the kitchen. I grabbed a paper and a pen and started to make a list of things we need to buy.

When I finished the list, I heard steps behind me. I smiled and in that moment I felt two arms around me and a kiss on my cheek. I turned my head to face him and locked our lips together.

"That's all we need to buy?" he asked when we separated and he rested his chin on my shoulder, looking at the paper.

"Yeah..why? Too much?" maybe I wrote some things we don't even need. I don't know. Obviously I'm not good at making lists for shopping.

"Ugh..I mean I don't know..let me see it." he said and I handed him the paper. He took it and sat down besides me. "So..some fruits..okay...cereals..okay..milk..yeah...bread..yes...coffee..of course." he smiled at me and I responded it.

"See? We need all of these." I said.

"Yeah..looks like. You're ready?" he asked and looked up at me.

"I'm ready." I replied and we smiled at each other. Then we headed to the hallway where we grabbed our jackets. I opened the door and let Daniel out, then I followed him and locked the door behind us.

He waited for me, then took my hand interlacing our fingers and we started to walk away from the house, heading to the nearest shop, I always use to go to.

......................

"And now the last thing is.." I said and checked the list in my hand. "Oh yeah..coffee..how could I forget that?"

"Exactly..ugh I can't believe you." he said with a serious look on his face, but he immediately started to laugh when I tickled him.

"Stop Jonah..please." he was begging me while laughing. I stopped tickling him and instead of that I grabbed his waist while pulling him to my body and kissed him.

"Better?" I asked playfully and we smiled at each other.

"Better." he responded simply and pecked my lips. Then we headed to the cashiers to pay for our stuff. There was a couple of people in lines to each of the cashiers.

"I hate to wait in lines." I stated and he leaned down his head on my shoulder. I also rested my head on the top of his.

"As long as we are together..it doesn't matter where we are." he said and looked up at me.

"You're so right babe." I replied and we kissed.

After some time we finally got out of the store and went back to my house.

We walked in and put everything right where it suppose to be. Then we went upstairs into my room. Daniel noticed the piano in the corner and immediately walked there. A smile appeared on my face as I saw him grabbing the paper with the lyrics of my unfinished song on it.

"An unfinished song?" he asked when he saw the paper with just one verse of the song on it.

"Yeah I started to write it when...we started to date..but then..you know..I wasn't able to finish it." I said and slowly walked over to him, hugging him from behind. He pressed his head to mine.

"It's gonna be a wonderful song once it's gonna be finished." he said.

"And what if we would work on it together?" I asked him smiling and he turned around to face me, smiling as well.

"Really?" he questioned.

"Yes of course..I would be honored to write..I mean finish my song with you..cause you are an amazing and talented songwriter...and of course singer and everything." I said and pecked his lips.

"You're talented as well..just look at this piece of perfection..I wouldn't be able to write such an amazing song..I admire you for this." he responded and kissed me while smiling. "I love you babe."

"I love you too my love and this means so much to me..honestly." I said and kissed him one more time. Then we sat down by the piano.

"Oh my god I honestly can't stop reading these lines...wonderful..absolutely wonderful song." he was literally blown away. I just kept smiling at him and mesmerizing him. "Can you sing it to me? Please baby."

"Of course..anything for my sweetheart." I responded and pecked his lips. Then I started to play my song on the piano and sing.

🎶Your taste
I could drink, I could drink
I could drink a whole damn case
Every drip, every drip
Couldn't let you go to waste
When you're making those moves, eh
I don't know what to do, yeah

If it's all a dream, don't wake up
'Cause I got your body right here next to me, just wait up
Gotta check myself 'cause I just can't believe🎶

"Oh god your voice..and the song..perfect..heaven." he said and I kissed his cheek.

"This is all I got..I wanted to continue so bad but..like I said..I wasn't able to." I said and he took my hand lightly caressing it.

"I can't even tell you how sorry I am..I.." I had to interrupt him.

"Shhh..no Dani..I already told you that it wasn't your fault. You don't have to say sorry for anything." I said and hugged him tightly while rubbing his back softly.

"You're unbelievable." he said and I got the inspiration suddenly..out of nowhere. I mean from what Daniel said.

"Say that again." I stated and we pulled away.

"What? That you're unbelievable? Why?" he was confused.

"That's it..yes." I said and quickly grabbed a pen and the paper with the lyrics on it.

"See? That's exactly what I was talking about. You get inspired out of nowhere..from two simply words I said. I'm so proud of you babe." he said and wrapped his arms around me while kissing my cheek.