prologue

Daniel and Jonah are in senior year of the Los Angeles Music and Art School. They are in love with each other, but they can't be together because of their families...because of what happened in the past....

Their families don't like each other. Okay, they basically hate each other.

Daniel had a brother, Tyler. He was just a few years older than him. The two families had a really good relationship. They used to visit each other pretty often.

It was an ordinary day. But everything changed really quickly. Unfortunately, Jonah's father was an alcoholic who, when he was drunk, he was aggressive.

It happened more than 10 years ago, but Daniel remembers that night like it was yesterday.

It was Jonah's birthday and Daniel and his family were invited cause at that time Daniel's and Jonah's moms were best friends.

They were all sitting on the terrace while talking and waiting for Jonah's father to come home. When he finally showed up it was visible that he's totally drunk...and immediately became aggressive. He started to yell at Daniel's family for no reason. Tyler was trying to protect his family, but that was the worst decision he ever made. Jonah's dad grabbed one of the knifes from the table and in the next moment...Tyler was laying on the ground...not moving...he bled to death.

Jonah's father got into jail, but he couldn't take it and he killed himself.

Since that day the 2 families haven't even looked at each other. Besides Daniel and Jonah who are still in contact. Cause it's not Jonah's fault what his father did.

So yeah. They are in contact. Every single day. Not just in school. Also their parents don't know about the fact that they attend the same school, plus that they are classmates.

Also they are chatting daily and sometimes they sneak out just to be together for a little bit.

'what if we would date secretly?' this question was stated so many times, but none of them had enough courage to make the first step...yet....