11

Jonah's pov

It was late afternoon and still nothing. I sent him hundreds of messages and he wasn't even active. It's like he disappeared.

Jonah: daniel plz answer me😟i miss u😭

2 hours later
Jonah: today is the party..when and where r we gonna meet up?

another 30 minutes later
Jonah: r u mad at me for something? Idk what i did but it hurts that u ignore my messages😭💔💔

After hours spent with sending messages to him...I gave up. I have no clue why is he ignoring me. When we met in the morning..everything was fine...it doesn't make any sense to me.

Daniel's pov

I turned off my phone cause Jonah kept texting me all day. I got up from my bed after I cried there for hours straight.

I slowly walked to my piano and sat down. A song popped up in my mind and I started to play it and sing. Music is the best medicine for hard times.

🎶I remember you and me
Back when we were seventeen
Drinking, kissing in the street
We couldn't get enough
I see you layin' there with me
Like my missing puzzle piece
Dreaming of what we could be
We couldn't-..🎶

My voice broke and I burst into tears again.

I can't even finish my song I have to write for Tuesday or Wednesday? I don't know..but I don't even care. I have some bigger problems than making homework. I love to write songs..but I'm feeling that in my current situation that song would be the saddest of all the sad songs in the world.

Jonah's pov

I was sitting on my bed and thinking of what I did wrong but it was useless. I will never know I guess.

Suddenly my mom came into the room. I haven't even noticed if she knocked on my door or not.

"Hey honey, what's wrong?" she caressed my hair while sitting down on my bed next to me.

"Nothing." I replied simply and sadly.

"That's obviously not true...you can tell me about it." she said. I looked at her then on my hands in my lap. I was still holding my phone but..for what?

"I was pretty excited to go to that party tonight..but...now my...partner is not answering me so..I guess I'm not going anywhere." I said sadly. She hugged me.

"Oh Jonah, I'm so sorry for that..but hey...don't let it ruin your day..we can celebrate together..huh? Just me and you." she was so sweet but..we celebrate the new year together every single year and..that's why I was looking forward for this one...it could be a special one this time..with Daniel. I don't know what is going on with him...but I wish I could know.

After we talked, my mom left my room. She also told me that if my partner doesn't reply it's their fault and I deserve a better one...I don't know. Kind of true but there's definitely no one who would get even close to Daniel cause..he's just simply perfect. No one is better than him. I know that and no one can prove me wrong.

Daniel's pov

I heard that my sister is leaving for the party. It was 8.18P.M.. Maybe..no..for sure I'm gonna ask her tomorrow who went Jonah with. Or? Maybe he stays at home? Cause he wanted to go with me and now we are...I mean probably just were a couple. Is it an option that he got mad at me for ignoring him all day and he...replaced me? No no no he would never do that..I know that...I know him better than myself through all those years. He loves me.

He's a really good and sweet guy. He also never dated anybody else cause he was waiting for me..I mean for my 'yes' to his question. And that one little word got me into a complicated and dangerous relationship which lasted just for...2 or 3 days? Holy shit. Is that possible? But it's not our fault. Our parents...okay I don't wanna think about it cause I basically have no tears left to cry.

I was still sitting there by my piano and playing some sad songs. Then I stood up and searched for my phone. I turned it on and checked my notifications. My eyes widened when I saw that Jonah sent me 154 messages. My poor baby. My eyes started to tear up again. Also he posted a new picture.

liked by corbynbesson and 850 othersjonahmarais it's not just a bed day it's also a bad day😢💔(comments)corbynbesson hey dude where r u? The party is awesome🎉🎉🎉

jonahmarais it's not just a bed day it's also a bad day😢💔
(comments)
corbynbesson hey dude where r u? The party is awesome🎉🎉🎉

That pic of him was breaking my heart into million pieces. But also at the same time I was breaking his heart.

I never thought in my life that I'm gonna do such a nasty thing to someone who I love more than anything in the whole world. He doesn't deserve this pain. He deserves an explanation and..someone...who can love him...cause for me he's forbidden.

Jonah's pov

'9.59P.M.'
I was laying in my bed with teary eyes. I felt horrible. I can't believe he's acting like this.

I grabbed my phone and went on my instagram. He was active 10 minutes ago? And he haven't liked my pic? And no comment? No answer on my messages?

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON??