Love is Love 🏳️‍🌈🍋(Princess! Karamatsu x Princess! reader) Fluff/Lemon

Start from the beginning

Dear Princess Karamatsu of Japan,

We hope you are well but we have some dreadful news. We regret to inform you that when the ship your parents were on reached our lands it appeared to be ransacked by either pirates or simple bandits.

When we explored the ship we found both of your parents had been killed along with most of the sailors. They seemed to have been held hostage at some point before ultimately getting killed.

We apologize for being the bearer of bad news and we are so sorry for your loss.

I cover my mouth and turn to see curled up as she cried her eyes out. I drop the letter and sit on the bed, pulling her into a hug.

"What am I going to do? I have no one else in my family and Choromatsu says that because of that I have to step up and become queen." She wails and I rub her back "Don't you want to be queen though?" I ask and she sniffs "of course I do. But Choromatsu started talking about how soon I'll need a king. I tried to tell him about you and how I wanted you to rule alongside me..but I got scared and ended up not telling him."

I pull away and hold her face "why? Why were you scared?" I ask and she sighs shakily. "What would he think if I told him that I don't want a king that I want you as my queen? Then I panicked thinking what would my kingdom think if they found out that not only was I gay but that they would have two queens ruling? Oh my god what would they say? What would they do?"

"Hey, Hey, calm down honey. Breathe or else you'll have a panic attack." I say and she took slow, deep breaths. "It'll be fine. We don't have to say anything right now okay." I say and she nods "when we do tell I'm sure that everything will be okay." I say before hugging her. She sighs and hugs me back.

"Thank you y/n."
....

It was night and I was sneaking into the castle walls to see Karamatsu. What can I say I was worried about her. I carefully climb up to her balcony and look through the glass doors to see her in the process of getting ready for bed. Undoing her updo, removing her gloves, headband, earrings and choker. I knock on the door as she went to remove her dress. She paused and looks over. A smile spread across her face as she went to open the door.

"What are you doing here?" She asks and I smile before kissing her. "I was worried and didn't want you to be lonely." I say before kissing her. She hums and wraps her arms around my neck, pushing me closer to deepen the kiss. She pulls away with a blush "welll I have been feeling pretty lonely lately. Can you help me?" She asks with a pout and a flutter of her lashes. "Depends..how lonely have you been princess?" I ask with a purr and she moves one of my hands down south making me blush.

"Very lonely~" she purrs while grinding against my hand. "Okay. I'll be happy to help you your highness." I say before kissing her deeply and lift her up as she wraps her legs around my waist. I walk over and lay her down on the bed, her head resting on the pillows. I pull away from her and move to kiss her neck. She moans softly as I lick her exposed shoulder.

I reach behind her and unzip her dress, pushing the top half down. I pull away from her neck and move to take one of her breasts into my mouth. I massage the other as I suck and lick her nipple swapping after about a minute. She moans softly and pushes her hips up against mine. I pull away and took both breasts in my hands, squeezing them gently. I sat up between her legs and lift her dress up to her waist.

I lower my head to kiss from her thighs to her clothed pussy. I push her legs further apart before licking her clothed slit. I heard her sigh and hum as I lick her through her underwear. I move up to lick and suck on her clit. She pushes her hips down onto my face so I push my tongue against her now wet core. I heard her panting softly before she threaded her fingers through my hair.