Abandoned Chapter 18

Start from the beginning

"My apologies, what were you planning on doing? Where would you go?" He asks, looking around for any detail.

Belle crosses her arms, "Away." She states, her gruffness seeping into her voice. "I'd go back to doing what I was doing before all..." The teen pauses and gestures around the room, "This."

"And what were you doing before all," Hotch pauses, eyes looking at her scarred figure, "This."

She stops, quirks a delicate eyebrow and sighs. "I've done a lot, mostly been living by myself, working where I can." She admits a heaviness surrounding her. Honestly what she'd been up to wasn't even that glamourous, long nights filled with whiskey, blood, and tears.

Hotch watched the young girls face morph, looking older, more tired than he'd seen on anyone's, even his colleagues. "And your father?"

"I gave you assholes the same answer every time you asked, he's dead, end of fucking story." Belle hisses out, but in the back of her mind, she knew he wasn't, well her father was dead but Dean Winchester was quite alive.

Damn, she remembered the day her father died, when the last person who loved her faded.

*** Four Months ago, Stull Cemetary***

Belle coughed, blood trailing down her face, her chest burning with reminders, a shudder travels over her arms the ghosting feeling of Lucifer's touch. She stared at the ground, blood covering her black leather jacket. A hand rested on her shoulder and she straightened, her arm shooting out and grabbing whoever touched her. As she flew around she saw the angel who had quite literally exploded a few moments ago. "Cas?" She whispered, her voice breaking, he just smiled at her and went to her father laying on the ground.

"Cas, you're alive?" He gasped, face beaten, said angel smiled softly.

"I'm better than that." He brings his hand down and touche's Dean on the forehead and all of his wounds heal.

Clambering up to his feet watching the other man carefully, "Cas, are you God?" He whispers out, looking around and spotting his daughter on the other side.

"That's a nice compliment." He grins, his eyes boring into Dean. "But no. Although, I do believe he brought me back." He turns away and walked to Bobbie's corpse, "New and improved."

*Timeskip*

Belle sat wordlessly in the back seat of baby, eyes unseeing as she heard the murmurs of the two people in the front seat. "What are you gonna do now?" Her father asks, an almost hopeful edge to his tone.

"Return to Heaven, I suppose. " He states missing the tint from his human's voice.

"Heaven?" Dean states, turning his head.

Cas nodded, "With Michael in the Cage," he pauses shaking his head, "I'm sure it's total anarchy up there. "

Belle tilted her head, "They're gonna just accept you like that?"

"So, what, you're the new sheriff in town?" Her father adds, not acknowledging his daughter had even spoken.

Cas smiles, "I like that. Yeah." He looks over to the driver, "I suppose I am."

" Wow." His face turns stony, eyes flickering to the backseat and then to the rode, "God gives you a brand-new, shiny set of wings, and suddenly you're his bitch again."

The angel furrows his dark eyebrows." I don't know what God wants." He begins slowly, "I don't know if he'll even return. It just." His head shakes and his voice stops, trailing off as if searching for his words. "Seems like the right thing to do." He ends softly.

"Well, if you do see him, you tell him I'm coming for him next." Dean hissed out. Cas stared over at him and their eyes met, Dean's blazing with fury and Castiel soft confusion mixing with worry. Belle was just pissed, that and tired, so she really wasn't up for their homoerotic tension.

"You're angry, " Cas notes.

Dean nods, "That's an understatement."

"He helped." The angel snapped, "Maybe even more than we realize." Belle scoffed in the back, God not really having that punch anymore. Not after the role she was forced to play.

Dean's fist's tightened, "That's easy for you to say. He brought you back!" He hissed, " But what about Sam? What about me, huh? Where's my grand prize?" His face shrewd up, "All I got is my brother in a hole! "

"You got what you asked for, Dean." He informed him, "No paradise. No hell. Just more of the same." I mean it, Dean. What would you rather have? Peace or freedom?" Then he disappeared, Belle bit her lip the car consumed in a stiff form of hurt.

"Well, you really suck at goodbyes, you know that?" he says to the air, and Belle coughs lightly.

She climbs over and settles in the passenger seat, "So, what now?" She asks, her voice soft, eyes bleeding into her father's. Her heart burned with fire, a reminder of the death that had occurred a few weeks ago.

Her father looked at her hesitantly, "I, uh, about that." Belle froze at his voice as they pulled into a motel they'd stayed at, her motorcycle parked in the lot.

"What?" She hummed, brows pulled down confused.

He turns off the engine and shifts toward his daughter, "Look, kid, before Sammy said yes I made him a deal, I'd get out of the life... be normal."

Belle nodded slowly, "Okay?" She wasn't seeing the point, I mean yeah, she'd have to go back to high school, which would be a bitch but she could finish early.

"I can't do that with," he pauses, looking outside, "With you." He settles, not catching the betrayal consuming the girl's face.

She looked over at him, "What... what do you mean?"

"I mean, kiddo, we have to go our separate ways." He says softly.

Belle nods, tears begging to fill her eyes but disappear as she focuses on the anger building in her gut. "So you're gonna abandon your 16-year-old? Smooth, really, A fucking plus parenting." She pushed the door open with a violent force, causing it to whine.

He rolls his eyes, "C'mon kid, that's not fair." He tells her, the rain pouring down vigorously.

"Fair?" She yelled, rain soaking her hair down, clothes sopping up the rain. "You are gonna moan about being fair?!" She laughs lowly, a mocking touch to it. "Let's recap shall we? My mom gets murdered in front of me only for me to find my father and grandfather, and immediately I get trained to be a soldier." She spat as her father followed her out of the car, standing a few feet of away. "Then I'm thrown into fighting against a yellow-eyed demon, next I'm moving into a war with Heaven and Hell where I'm a consolation prize!" Her chest heaved as the sky crackles. "And while capital G.O.D gives you your fucking angel back mine DIED in my ARMS and now the only person I have left is abandoning me to what? Fuck some suburban mom? Tell me how that's fair?!"

Dean paced forward, "Shut it." He hissed at her. "You have no right to talk to me like that. I am your father!"

Belle snorted loudly, "Father?! My father 's dead!"

"Belle you can't think that." he stated, "This is for Sam, for you."

"Nope," The tears mix with water, a sob racking her body, "This is for you. So enjoy your normal life and when it all falls apart? Don't come to find me, cause you are nothing to me."

He just watched her, then nodded climbed into his car and left. Disappearing into the night as h̶i̶s̶ ̶d̶a̶u̶g̶h̶t̶e̶r̶ Belle sobbed collapsing on the ground, shaking as cries ripped through her body, curling around herself. There she lay, for hours, not moving until the sun rose, honestly, she didn't know what prompted her to move, what made her clamber to her feet, all she remembered was getting on her bike and just driving, never looking back, and never shedding another tear. As far as she was concerned her father was dead.

Sorry for the late update, life is shitty sometimes, y' know? Anyways hope y'all enjoy.