EL?

Eleven's POV.

Mike was coming over to see me. I waited by the door for his knock to be heard. I paced back and fourth to pass time.

"Honey, why don't you get ready?"

"Mike is coming." I say out loud.

"I know that but you need to change. You can't keep wearing the same thing all the time. I'm sure if he turns up I'll let him in." Joyce spoke.

"Promise?" I ask.

"I promise." Joyce says back. I did as she said and went off to get changed. I was nervous.

-

Joyce's POV.

"Hop---"

"I said no. I aspect you to be on my side. The more times Mike keeps coming round the more attach he'll become. Promise me, Joyce. If he turns up. Do not let him in." I was quiet for a moment. I really wanted to impress El and be in her good side but I don't want to argue with Hopper. Since he's done a lot for my family.

"Promise." This is going to hurt El."

(Now)

I aspect Mike to be knocking on the door very soon. I sat thinking about everything. My son goes missing and he returns. He gets possessed by the upside down monster and now he's just some normal kid now. I'm happy for that but he's still traumized by the recent events. Now El, who saved his life twice is now pregnant and I'm scared that something might affect Will.

(Knock)

I turn my head and the door was closed. Mike is here. I approach the door. Hearing several knocks.

I open the door and Mike was standing there. Heavily breathing.

"Mike." I say. I close the door behind me as I force to stand outside. "El is sleeping."

"She wanted me to come." He said.

"I know she did. But she's tired you know. She's heavily pregnant and it's exhausting." I lie.

"Please." He begged.

"Mike it's better to see her when it's all over." He shake his head.

"I'm not going anywhere. I came here to see El. Unless..." He paused. "Hopper told you to keep me out."

"Look, Mike. I really want to let you in but I don't think it will help. She needs plenty of rest. She'll need it now than after."

"Look. I know Hopper told you to keep me out but its your house. El isn't his biological daughter. Just let me see her." After he finished the door opened and El poked her head through.

"Mike!" She walked out and hugged Mike. I didn't stop her. I'm just sick of this. They broke away and El turned to me, holding Mike's hand. "He stays. I'll deal with Hopper." She went inside, dragging Mike in. I stood at the door. I can't win at this game.