Let's Work Together

Kali's POV.

I stopped the car at the place where our first person lived. I looked at the tall building in front of me and turned to El who was still asleep. I patted her as she opened her eyes. Looking to me and sitting up, rubbing her eyes.

"Where are we?" She asks rubbing her eyes.

"Our first victim." I joked. She turned. I paused and pointed to the girl I had held in my hand. "Francine." I hold up a picture of her in my hand and El nods.

I climb out the Car and start heading to the building. I turned and El was still in the car. I made a come on gesture to her. She turns to the boys and soon later climbs out.

"So what do you know about her?" El asks walking along side me.

"Well. She was one of the 6 to escape. She was born 1960s and she had precognitive abilities."

"What's that?" El asks. I stop and turn to El. She stops and stares.

"See into the future." She looks away and ohs as she nods. "Well, shes one of the few that survived the lab. And she is the first one to ever use the sensory deprivation tank." El stopped me. "What?"

"The sensory deprivation tank?" I nod.

"Yes. Why?"

"I was put in there." I looked to El as we had realised something between Francine and El.

Mike's POV

As the girls headed to the building after stopping a couple of times. I turned to Noah. He seemed worried. I grabbed his hand and looked to him.

"What's up Noah?"

"Hawkins is getting worse. We need to go back." I forgot all about Noah's visions.

"We will but we need the help of others." I tell him.

"They're wasting their time. Francine isn't alive." I stopped and looked to Noah.

"Not alive? How do you know?"

"I can see and track her like mommy. I'm sorry daddy. I am trying to help but I don't want you and mommy to fight over me." I nod

"We are trying to save you. We don't want you weak like mommy." Noah started getting angry.

"I won't. I'm stronger. I don't get nose bleeds as much and I can use my powers to take the beast down."

"Noah, no."

"Mommy is in charge of me. My powers and me. You have no say." Noah started telling me in anger.

"EXCUSE ME! I AM YOUR DAD. I AM ALSO IN CHARGE OF YOU AND I NEED YOU TO LISTEN TO ME BEFORE YOU BOTH END UP DEAD." I stopped and saw Noah's emotion turned from anger to sad. "Noah!" He jumps out the car and leaves. I try to chase after him.

Oh, bloody hell! El won't forgive me for this.