Mike and Hopper

So, I've decided to stick with the characters POV. I can't be bothered with authors. Enjoy.

Eleven's POV.

"I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU COULD BE SO STUPID! HOW ARE YOU THAT STUPID!" I opened my eyes to hearing Hopper yelling at someone. Calling them stupid. I listen to see if I could hear the other person.

"I'M SORRY! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT EITHER. BUT I PROMISED EL I WOULD LOOK OUT FOR HER AND THAT BABY." It was Mike. I leaned up listening out.

"I'M TRYING TO PROTECT HER. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU'RE GETTING YOURSELF INTO. YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT TAKING CARE OF BABIES." I heard Hopper shout.

"PROTECTING HER!" Mike shouted back.

"YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT HER AND HER HISTORY. THE DANGER SHE AND THAT BABY PUTS YOU AND YOUR FAMILY IN."

"SO I SHOULD BE THANKING YOU!"

"I'M NOT ASKING YOU TO THANK ME. I'M TRYING TO MAKE YOU UNDERSTAND."

"I DON'T! I DON'T UNDERSTAND."

"THAT'S FINE. JUST DON'T BLAME HER. SHE'S UPSET ENOUGH."

"I DON'T BLAME HER, I BLAME YOU. I BLAME YOU." I opened the door and ran towards Mike. I grasped his waist and hugged him tight.

"El! Go back to your room." Hopper ordered.

"No!" I say, harshly. "Stop arguing. I'm fine and I can do this. My mama would be happy for me. Why can't you!" Hopper was quiet and didn't respond. "All I ask is for your support. I'm carrying the baby for as long as it goes. It's my choice. MY CHOICE!" I felt Mike grabbed my waist. He was scared for me. "I can do this. But not without your help." This took a while for Hopper to respond.

"Fine." He answered. "But we move in with Joyce." I gave him a confused look.

"Why?" I ask.

"She knows more about this and I want you looked after when I'm working away. I can't leave you alone." I nod and look to Mike. We share a look. "Mike you can stay the night but no funny business. I mean it." I nod and take Mike to my room. I closed the door behind him. "OPEN THE DOOR!" I opened the door and left it open. I sat with Mike and moved into his chest. He comforted me as I fall asleep. I hate how this has resulted. But I guess I'll get a new home and a family to surround me.