The Gang Together

Eleven's POV.

So, now Mike insists that all the party comes to see me. I had to check with Joyce if it was okay they come round. She said as long as we are quiet. Since I found out me and Hopper are staying we treat Joyce's home like its our own.

"Dustin and Lucas are coming round." Mike tells me.

"Max?" I ask. He paused. He went back to the supercomm and called Lucas again. I listened carefully as they asked to bring Max as well. Lucas agreed and ended the call. Mike turned to me and smiled. I smile but lose it when I realise they haven't seen me right now. How big I've gotten and how long they haven't fully seen me properly.

"Mike?"

"Yes."

"I'm scared. What if they won't like me?" I say.

"Who? The Party. Of course they will. It's been ages since they saw you but doesn't mean they will hate you for it." I nod and soon as Will enters.

"The party is here." Will tells us. We get up and go to the door to welcome our other three best friends. Max embraced in a hug first. She was gob smacked. She broke away asking to touch my belly. I let her as it's not bad to. She feels and she smiles.

"What a miracle. I'm so happy for you both."

"Thanks." Both me and Mike said at the same time. Lucas and Dustin walk towards me and awkwardly smile.

"It's okay. You can hug me." Dustin hugs me first whilst Lucas waits. We broke apart. I held out my arms for Lucas but he didn't feel up to it. I take my arms back and awkwardly sit on the sofas in the living room. Max and Mike sitting either side of me. Will, Dustin and Lucas sat on the other sofa.

"How is the baby doing?" Dustin asks.

"Doing good?" I answer looking down. This was awkward. I could feel eyes on me. I look to Mike.

"Yeah, guys can we talk about anything else." Thanks Mike.

"What like?" Will asked.

"Something else. What you been up to?" Mike asks the two boys sat beside Will.

"Nothing much." Lucas answered.

"Same. Nothing much." Dustin answered.

"How does it feel having a girl in your house?" Dustin asked Will. Will turned and stared the boys.

"Nothing special. I get to have a new sister." There was silence in the room. Lucas had a look of confusion and suspicion.

"Do tell." Lucas asks.

"Well, me and El are finally living together because...." I look to Will as he looks to me. As if he wanted me to say the rest.

"Hopper and I are sticking here."

"For your safety?" Max asks. I shake my head.

"No, my mom and Hopper are dating." Soon as Will said that, Joyce entered and the whole gang turned and looked. Even I did. I look back and felt guilty. She won't want everyone knowing her business. And now look.

"Sorry, mom." Will apologises.

"Why don't you all go play outside." Joyce says. Lucas and Dustin got up and went out. Will followed and just me, Max and Mike left.

"Will you be okay?" Max asks.

"Stay." Mike interrupts. "I'll go outside. Spend some time together." Mike smiled to me and got up. He went outside closing the door behind him.

"Do you have your own room?" I nod. She asks if I could take her. I get up and ask her to follow me. We walk to my room and show her the lovely bedding. We sit and just chat. Mostly about me and the baby. I don't tell her much but I know she's curious. She wants to know if I can still use my powers whilst pregnant. I tell her I could but I don't feel the need to. She begs me and I shake my head. There's nothing I can do to show her. She tells me about her life and Lucas. They're okay but they're not close than they was. I felt bad and gave her a friendly hug. If only I could help her relationship with Lucas. Maybe....