Eleven Is Hurt

Eleven's POV.

We climbed out the tent. And glad we did. Because what we saw would make our skin crawl till the other end of the earth. I saw the beast before my eyes. Holding tight to Mike's hand. Squeezing his hand in terror.

"Mommy!" I heard Noah call. I look back at the tent as Noah was edging his way out the tent. I moved quickly, gently pushing him inside more. Noah was confused at first and told him to sh. To be quiet. Mike was inside and he was covering his mouth. 

"Don't let him see the thing!" I warned Mike. Mike nodded in agreement.

We sat in silence. I made a move to close the tent. Suddenly Hopper jumped in the way of the door and grabbed my arm.

"Come ON!" He said. I grabbed Mike's hand and he grabbed Noah. Mike carried Noah. Telling Noah to hide his face. I didn't want Noah getting nightmares. I was running away as it was trying to chase us. I looked to the boys and saw Noah's head move. 

"MIKE!" I shout. Mike realizes, pushing Noah's head to his shoulder.

"MOMMY!" I heard Noah scream.

"DAD!" I shout at Hopper.

"We're gonna make it." Hopper shouted. Steve stood in the doorway as we tried to make it out alive. He was hurrying us to come quickly. I held on tight to hopper and tried my best to keep a hold of Mike. Without realizing, Mike tripped and fell over. I stopped and looked to the boys. The mind flyer was getting closer. I looked and saw Noah. He had looked up and witnessed the beast in front of him. I shouted out.

"NO!" The mind flyer looking up. Mike grabbed Noah and ran towards us. I grabbed Noah and ran to the door where Steve was. He hurried us in and slammed the hard steel door.

Steve locked and trapped us inside. The gang backed away. Ricky, Kali and Marcy were coming towards us. Marcy was shaken but Kali and Ricky looked worried for us.

"I thought you wasn't going to make it." Kali answered.

"Of course eight they would. They are survivors." Ricky calling Kali by her number.

"My name is Kali. Eight is my subject number. Do not start with me. Not now, not....."

"ENOUGH!" I heard Hopper yell. "If you don't know there is a beast out there coming for all of you. If you keep arguing you will get us killed. Now, stop speaking and start helping." I was amazed but Hopper would of sorted them out before we stepped in.

"Thanks." I answer. Hopper helps me up and I brush dust off me. "Again for saving us." 

"You are my daughter El. I would save you in a heart beat. I don't understand why you brought them. They're just keep arguing."

"It's what they kept doing since they met. Please, they can help. they have a plan for it."

"What kind of plan?"

"There's a bomb we can make that may help weaken it and if we can, we can destroy it together."

"Right. Let's get on with it."

"But...."

"What?" Hopper turned and waited.

"Their may be a sacrifice." Something I was ashamed to admit. One of us would of do to the hard thing and bring it in with us. How would I even tell them?

A few moments later....

As I was explaining to Noah what he witnessed, the other ones were planning ahead. Noah was shaking.

"Please Noah. You have to listen to us. When we say don't look, you don't look."

"I'm sorry mummy." Noah spoke in a sad tone. 

"It's fine, Please just listen to us next time, okay?" Noah nodded. I held Noah close. Not breaking the bond with my son.

"El?" I heard my name. I turn and see the three of them stood. I got up and joined them.

"Yeah?" I ask.

"We decided." They answer.

"What's the decision?" I ask. They all stay quiet and exchange looks. I waited until I was joined with Mike and my son.

"I'm sorry." Marcy answered. She had tears in her eyes.

"What?" I ask.

"We decided...." Kali awaited.

"You!" Ricky came out. "You have to expose it to it!" 

"I hate not having powers. How am I suppose to protect myself?

-

"NO! She won't do it!" Mike roared. 

"She has to, she's the one with no powers. Besides it wants her."

"Yeah and you're feeding her to it! I won't stand for it. I'll do it." Mike took charge.

"NO!" I roared. "Mike, I don't want to lose you. I know what it wants and I have to make it take the bomb or we will be gone. Dead!"

"El, I want to help. Let me help." I couldn't argue back. Mike was pushing and pushing. I would love his help but if I died, he would die with me and no one will look after Noah. Noah will be an orphan.

-

I carried the rock in my hand something to detract it when the others are building a bomb. I added my blood and Noah took some of his. 

I took a separate way and tried my hardest to stick to the plan. Stick to the plan.

I saw it attacking the safety house. I came from the side. It couldn't track me. I held the rock in my hand and looked to the rock and back at the mind flyer. Stick to the plan. I threw the rock and it hit the mind flyer. IT roared and turned my way. I backed up and tried to keep calm. It was coming closer and trying to sniff me. I backed up and suddenly Mike shouted from the other side. The mind flyer turned and as it did, it sent me flying. Hitting the walls. It knocked me out without even trying.

"Eleven! El?" I heard Mike. I opened my eyes and looked. I was inside again. Everyone surrounding me. "What happened?" I asked Everyone. Mike looked to me. Everyone looking to him.

"I tried but it knocked you out." Mike spoke. 

"We helped you inside." Marcy spoke.

"We need another warehouse. It's almost caving in." I heard Max say.

"We don't need another one. The bomb will need to be outside. It will blow us all away." Ricky explained.

"Exactly!" Max pointed out.

"We are not having a bomb in here. Steve you take the others with you and take them out of Hawkins. You lot think and stick together on this bomb." Hopper spoke.

"What about you?" Joyce asks.

"I'll stay here."

"We don't need your help police man, we got this." Ricky spoke rudely.

"You got this?!" Hop repeated.

"Yeah!" Ricky was starting his mini fights with everyone. I had just about enough.

"HEY!" I yell. "please, enough. Hop I love you dearly but it would be safe if you went with them. We have a plan and we will stick to it. Noah and Mike will stay here and help me whilst Kali, Marcy and Ricky come up with the bomb." I told. Ricky turned to Hopper.

"Are you sure?" Hop asked. I nod. He comes close. Bends down on his knees. "I love you El. You have been the best thing that's ever happened to me. Don't forget that. And if you win, remember where you belong." I smile but eyes filled with water. He leans in and kisses my head. He backs away and leaves. Ricky shaking his head. Marcy sat off the side. I wipe my eyes. Turning to the others.

"Hurry up. We have a bomb to make."