Are We Gonna Die?

Eleven's POV

It was pointless. There was no way we was going to save Hawkins now. Noah was sat drinking his drink. I was sat staring into space and Mike sat watching me.

"El! We can do this. I promise you. We didn't need anyone else before. Just have faith you can do this." It was cute that Mike believed but I didn't.

"It's not gonna happen now. The world as we know it is about to be turned upside down. And there is nothing we can do about it." I look miserable to the table. I turn in my seat about to leave but Mike stopped me.

"I trust you. The world isn't going anywhere with you and Noah still here." Mike held my hand."I believe in you."

"Mike....." There was a long pause. "We need to head back home." I get up and head outside alone. As I walk out I couldn't keep the tears in no more. I just let them escape. Bursting out crying. Pressing my back against the wall and crying out as tears rolled down my face.

Mike's POV.

"Daddy!" I heard Noah call. I turn to him as El walked away.

"Yes."

"Are we gonna die?" He looked at me pure innocence in his eyes.

"I'm not sure. But we won't let it take us down."

"We've lost the Marcy and Ricky already." I nod.

"I know."

"What if we don't make it in time and everyone dies?" A tear escapes my eye. I hate to think that we will all die. I assume one day but not now.

Eleven's POV.

I wipe my tears away. Calming down. If only I could get my powers back. I head back inside and look to the counter. I hope they have eggo waffles. Just before I could I was dragged away. I was gonna scream but my mouth was covered. I opened my eyes and saw someone before me. Removing their hand from my mouth.

"Hey!" I say.

"I'm here to help." Ricky spoke.

"What?" I ask.

"I couldn't handle Kali interrupting me. Getting everything. You can count on me. You don't need to worry."

"Where is Marcy?" I ask.

"She's outside. If we want to save Hawkins and the people in Hawkins we need to go now." Everything was too much for me. kali had walked off on us and now Ricky and Marcy want to go without her. Why did it have to be like this? Would I need their help to save my friends and family or make enemies to only cause arguments. I just don't know.