Unsettling Moment

First book on this about pregnancy. So... If if sounds awful at the beginning, it's because we're at the boring part until further on it gets exciting. Hope you guys like it.

Authors POV.

In the cabin in the woods, where Jim Hopper was staying with a young girl who was reported missing and dangerous. He kept her save and fed. Visiting her as olften as he could. Mike and the rest knew about their friend and would ask Hopper of they go visit. Well Mike would ask as the rest weren't that keen. As they were not that connected to the girl like Mike was.

Mike Wheeler, the paladin of the party. He had friends that were nerds like him. That's what the students at Hawkins High called them anyway. Lucas Sinclair was the ranger in the group. Will Byers was the cleric in the group who went missing and possessed by the creatures of the upside down universe. Dustin was the bard in the group, Eleven the Mage because of her supernatural powers. And new incomer Max who was the zoomer of the group. Since she skates on a skateboard and stole her brothers car. Those were the party members.

Mike had a romantic love interest with Eleven. He had been since he first kissed her in the school cafeteria when hiding from the bad men. Lucas and Max worked their love interest whilst hanging together and the kiss they shared at the snowball. Max was new to the group as Mike wasn't fond of her taking El's place. But since the snowball, Max and Eleven sorted their differences and became friends like Lucas hoped they would.

They spent time together and the boys would hang and have boy times whilst the girls spent time together. Makeup, dressing up, going to the mall. Girly stuff that Eleven never got to do whilst staying at Mike's. But Eleven missed Mike so much they wanted to spend time together. So one night, El called up.

"Mike?" She said into the super comm. "Mike you there?" She called. "Over?"

"El?" She heard.

"Mike. I'm here. Over."

"I know. Whats up? Over."

"I need to see you. Over.

"I'll come over. Over and out." The super comm was dead silence and El sat waiting for Mike to turn up.

(15 minutes past)

El was starting to get tired and her eyes would lightly close constantly. The door was heard and knocking and pounding disturbed El. She got up and strolled over to the door. Opening the locks and opening the door. Mike entered and shut the door behind him without looking.

Mike walked up to El. Welcoming him with open arms. They embraced in a hug and the touch of Mike's hands, gave El and idea.

"Mike?" She called him.

"Yeah." He answers.

"I want to have fun tonight. With you." Max had told El about everything she needed to know. El knew she was happy with Mike and wanted to finally lose it to him. The time was right.

"How?" He asks confused.

"I want to make love with you." She smiled. Mike was shocked at first but a smile creeped on his face.

"Are you sure?" He asks.

"Mike... I'm sure." She looked him in the eyes. Her face coming close to hers. Their lips smashed together. Mike lifting El up. El wrapping her legs round him as he carried her to her room. The door shut behind them by El as they land on her bed. She giggled and he giggled along. They kissed again and one word escaping El's lips.

"Promise."

"Promise?" He questioned.

"Promise me, you will keep this between me and you." Mike didn't reply but nodded.

"I promise El." She smiled and he leaned down kissing again. Moving his lips down to her neck. Sending chills down her spine and tingles in her stomach. This was the night that was about to change El's life forever.