Hello?

Eleven's POV.

As the door opened, a face that I knew seen before appeared in the crack. The sweet beautiful brown haired girl stood there. Looking at all three of us as she greeted us.

"Hello?" She says through the door.

"Is it Marcy?" Kali takes charge.

"Yes. Who are you?" She asks looking from Kali to Noah, to me.

"I'm Kali and this is El and her son Noah. We would like to come and introduce ourselves because we need your help."

"Help? With what?"

"Hawkins is in danger and we need your help." I say.

"Hawkins?" She says. She had a pale face and then she opened the door wide.

"We are..." Kali looks to me. Eyeing our arms. I nod along and we lift our sleeves up to show our '008', and '001' tattoo sign. Marcy looked and looked to her arm.

"Come in!" She says. We enter her apartment and stand around. Kali walks off to explore. "I'm sorry for the mess." She apologises.

"It's fine. Living with a five year old does get kinda messy." Noah looked up to me and his eyesbrows frowning. I keep my giggles in.

"I'm shocked. I thought they wasn't anymore after us. I mean I knew about you eight...."

"Kali! My name is Kali." She nods.

"But I never knew about Eleven." She turns to me.

"My name is eleven. El for short." I say.

"What about him?" She points to Noah.

"Oh no! I had him way after escaping the lab." I mention.

"How is the lab? Since I lost my sister I had to run away and start off new. I am a twin which meant I shared half a number with her." She showed us her 9.5 tattoo.

"That's sad. How your sister died I mean." I say to her. She sat down.

"Yeah. I've been lonely without her. I miss her some days and the next she's not on my mind." Kali eyed me and I eyed back with a confused look.

"Yeah, Marcy. The reason we are here is because we need a team of us to join forces to take down the beast in the upside down." Kali kneeled down at her level.

"Upside down?" She looks to me. "Did you see Francine! She visited there before. She told me the horrible stuff there and the beast that lurk there."

"Yeah. I took one down and now I'm left defeating another one."

"A other one? So the demogorgan is no more?" I shake my head.

"What are we dealing with?" Marcy asks.

"Its called the mindflyer. It possesses people and takes over them. To kill to hunt." Marcy looked from me to Noah. "What?" I ask.

"What about your son?" I look confused for a moment.

"What do you mean?" I ask.

"About the things you're saying."

"Noah is nothing like a normal child." Kali answers for me.

"Kali!" I say shocked.

"What does she mean?"

"I can visit the void with mommy and have some abilities to take over stuff by moving them with my mind." Noah answered.

"Your mind? What like telekinise?" She asks.

"Yes." I answer. Me and Noah share the same ability."

"Why can't you all defeat it then?"

"Because....El isn't strong enough to take him down on her own. Ever since she gave birth to Noah..."

"Okay! Kali! I can tell her." Kali looks to me. "I gave birth to Noah and had low energy to use. I suffered and struggled so I came to find Kali and find the rest of you to help me and my family take down the beast. If not. The towns people will die and it will affect the whole world. I need your help. Please." I beg. I got on my knees and held her hand. She looked from her hand to me. I hope she says yes.