What Happened In There?

Eleven's POV

Mike was asking too many questions. I wasn't feeling too good. A heatwave was coming and my head was banging too much. Not spending time with my powers for a long time takes a toll on me.

"El!" Mike repeated called.

"MIKE! PLEASE! My head hurts." I complained.

"I just want to know what happened to you in there. Is everything okay?" He asks.

"Each and everu time I go into the void, I see Noah. He's about 5 and he's showing me things." I tell him.

"What things?"

"The future. How is he turning out. But this time, he showed me something else."

"What was is?" I didn't answer. I was scared to even mention it. "El?"

"I....I think..... The demodog is back." I told Mike.

"What makes you think that?" He asked concerned.

"It jumped at me." I just plainly told.

"But how could they be back without the mind flyer?" Mike asked. I shrug. I don't understand the upside down at all.

-

I was sat on the floor of my bedroom. I had Noah's toy near by and a blind fold. Mike was behind keeping an eye on me.

"Are you sure?" He asked me.

"Mike!" I say. He stays quiet. I put the blindfold on and start going into the void once more.

I was stood in pitch blackness. I could feel water against my feet. I walked along the pathway, leading me to the crib once more.

"What do you see?" I heard Mike ask.

"Noah's crib." I answer.

"And?" He asks.

I walk up to his crib and there he was. "There's Noah!" I went to reach for him. I could feel him. Literally. I could pick him up if I could. I do so and went I tried to, I froze. Suddenly I was sent back like I did with my mama.

I was going through memories hes been through since he was born. I could see him in a tiny place. A hand coming into view. I could see him reach for the hand. Noah held his hand against the shadow hand and could feel happy emotions. Noah was happy. I could sense where I was. I was seeing Noah as he was inside me.

I remember touching him inside me. I didn't know if he did back but now, I know. It jumped straight on towards his birth. I could hear screaming and people talking. Noah was out and now held in front of me. I could see myself. Not clearly. Noah was passed to me and I was looking sweaty. I was a mess. But I had the  wonderful smile on my face. This was the best memory he had of me. So far in his little life.

"El? Can you see something?" I heard Mike say.

"He's showing me his birth." I told Mike. "Me, you and him." I was know seeing Mike come into view. Him crying and happy. I smiled and felt a hand touch mine.

"It's okay. It's just me." Mike said. I was back in the darkness and I was alone. I looked everywhere. I heard noises behind me. One behind me. When I turned I could hear it again beside me and behind me again. I stopped dead till I caught it in the middle. I heard nothing at the point it was dead silence. Suddenly something jumped at me. I screamed once more.

Ripping the blindfold off me and screaming for Mike.

"El! I'm here! I'm here." He repeated. I looked at him once more behind moving into his chest for comfort. I cried as I nearly died from the demidog jumping at me again. I don't think I'm safe in the void anymore.