Wheeler Visits

Eleven's POV.

I was chilled out on the lazy boy that Hopper owned, holding Noah in my arms. I kept picturing the demidog in my head. It was scaring me and making me worried. I can't fight whatever has come. I'm a mother now. I have responsibilities and a child to care for. I can't fight.

"EL! Nancy is coming round to see Noah. I said it was fine. Are you okay?" Mike asked kneeling down.

"I'm okay." He could see worry written over my face.

"Are you scared?"

"Of course I am. What if... the mind flyer is back. I can't defend him off as I have a child. I can't part him off to someone else."

"You won't have to. He must be here for a reason. And when all of us get together we will fight him off. Like we always done."

"But you didn't close the gate. You didn't stop the demidogs or the mind flyer. I did." It was true. It was all me. If I left the party to deal with it they will all die. Including Mike. But i need Mike. Here with me and Noah. And because I can't live without him.

Nancy arrived after a long time waiting. She came in and immediately wanted to hold Noah. I passed Noah over as Mike sat on the arm of the lazy boy chair. I sat back as Nancy appeared at Noah and was making aw noises.

"He's so frigging cute." She commented. She smiled as she looks up at me and Mike. I smile back. It was a slight happy and worry smile at the same time. "I could hold you all day and night. I totally get why Mike never comes home." Nancy looks to Mike.

"I have to be here for my son. I'm a dad now." Mike answered.

"Mike! You're nearly 15. You need to sort this thing out with mom. I can't keep lying to her all the time." Nancy told Mike. I look up. He hasn't told his mom? I would totally get it because he's only 14.

"I will tell her soon. In the meantime, we have important things to handle." Mike referenced.

"What things?" Nancy asks confused.

"Well..."

"Mike would like to hang out with  his friends." I interrupt. It's too early to bring the mind flyer up.

"El?" I stood up facing Mike only.

"I said you can do what you want as I am a full time mother here. Go have fun." I mouthed to Mike, 'don't tell her about the mind flyer or else.' He looks to Nancy.

"She's giving you permission. Why don't you?" Nancy asks. I turn from Nancy to Mike.

"Because...." He gets up and holds my hand. "I don't want her to do this all on her own. I want to spend time with the both of you." I smiled. He mouthed okay as he came in and kissed my cheek.

"Okay, but guys I have news!" Nancy starts.

"What is it?" I ask turning to her.

"Me and Jonathan.... Are going to have a baby!" I gasped and had my mouth wide open. I was shocked and surprised.

"Congrats!" I said to Nancy. I went to hug her awkwardly as she held Noah in her arms still. Now two babies to had to the mix. When do we reveal the demidogs return, which meant, the mind flyer is back again.