Where Is She?

El's POV.

As we approach the door in front of us, leading us to Francine who was number 6 of one of us. I would like to find out more about the other numbers. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 7, 9 and 10.

Kali knocked gently on the door. Awaiting for someone to open the door. And lead us to Francine. The door opened and in front of us was not Francine. It was an older man.

"Yes! Can I help you?" He asked with a deep croaky voice.

"Is Francine here." The look on the guys face made us suspicious. He started grinning and looking away. He turned to us losing the grin and turing serious. "Do you girls need an award?"

"No!" Kali answered.

"She's our...." Kali turned to me."Friend." I say.

"Well shes not here. She's never been here." He said pressing against the door.

"Where is she?" Kali asks.

"Do you girls not know yet. She died. 1973. She's been dead for 9 years." Kali turned to me.

"Thank you for your time sir." Kali grabs me and walks off. I look at the guy as he grins and slams the door. Something was up with that guy.

"What do we do now?" I ask.

"We find the others. I'm hoping the other three aren't harmed or dead." Kali told me stopping in the corridor. Suedenly Mike came running towards us. Alone.

"Mike!" I say.

"El! I'm sorry. I tried to but Noah ran away." I turned to Kali and then ran past Mike and to the outdoors.

-

All three of us called for Noah. My heart worrying for him.

"Noah!" Mike yelled.

"NOAH BABY! IT'S ME! MOMMY!" I started to cry a little.

"Way to go Mike. What did you do to make him run?" Kali asked.

"I was trying to control him." I turned and approach Mike.

"If anything happens to our son, I will never forgive you." I gave him a glare before turning to shout for Noah. "NOAH!" Suddenly I heard sniffing and crying. I ran to the sound and there he was. I bent down and he came up to hug me. I was shocked at first but hugged tight on him.

"Mommy!" He said.

"You're okay now. Mommy is here." I sh. I felt the other two approach and wait around. I will find out what happened and if it so happens to be Mike's fault. I will not be happy.