The Finding Out

Okay so El's going to take over this one. Give the author a break. All El's expections of motherhood.

Eleven's POV.

I didn't understand the two blue lines. I was confused but somehow I knew. It meant something bad. Whilst staying at Mike's, I got told about womanhood and about the female generation. Something I shouldve known back in the lab. Papa wasn't too keen on telling me stuff. I was just his experiment.

I pulled out a book that helps me learn about the human generation. I found the page beginning with P. And searched for the pregnancy word. I searched and searched. Nothing on that topic. I looked through half a dozen and saw one that caught my eye.

I went over opened up to the page and saw a big belly. I was mesmerised by the image. I began to read inside my head. I was learning so much from these books. I might know everything about everything than the others do.

-

I shut the book and looked back at the stick. If there was some type of way I could search on the Internet. I had an idea. Hopper shouldn't mind if I go to the library.

-

As I walked inside. I got some funny looks. I didn't care like because I was more interested in finding out more about this word: pregnancy.

I got on a computer and searched the Web. I first read articles and then switched to videos. I waited and watched all day for these. I could sense an eye upon me and as I turn the old lady stepped back.

"I'm sorry if I frightened you. But the library is nearly closing." She tells me. What if she knows more than the books.

"Can I ask you a question?" I ask nicely.

"What is it dear?"

"What is pregnancy and why should people be worried?" I ask. She looks at me puzzled and came to sit next to me.

"Well... Pregnancy is a big thing in a womans life. All women. From the age of 16 and up."

"What about 14?" I ask.

"14?" She was more puzzled now. "Wait! Are you..."

"I took this." I showed her the evidence on the stick. She peered at it with her eyes squeezed together. Than placed her glasses over her eyes.

"Oh dear! How old are you love?" She asks. Oh dear meant bad. Right?

"14." I tell her.

"And this is a yours?" She asks. I nod."Do you parents know or your siblings or even your boyfriend?" I shake my head.

"I only have a dad. My friends haven't been seeing me and I've kind of pushed Mike away."

"Mike? Meaning your boyfriend?" I nod.

"Well. Come back tomorrow and I'll tell you more about this. Keep this a secret from your dad. He will go mad. I'm sure." She says."And tell someone you trust, someone closer to you that you need to talk. It helps to get someone you know to help." One person slipped on my mind. Nancy! She knows more about this. Why didn't I ask her?

"Thanks nice Lady." I say and about to walk out.

"Excuse me young lady." She calls for me. She comes close, holding a book in her hands. "Borrow this. It tells you more about what you're going through than the Web does." I take the book and smile at the nice lady. She smiles back. I turn and leave. I was more concerned about myself. Do I visit mama and ask aunt Becky about this? Will she help me more than Nancy? Or do I trust Nancy to tell her. I was so confused at this point. All I need now is to go home, tidy up and go to bed. Hopper can't know about this.