I'm Back

Eleven's POV.

As Steve was taking the group to our safe place, I held onto Mike and Noah's hand. Making sure my family were safe and sound. I felt Mike rub my hand with his thumb. Which made me turn my head to him and see him looking at me asking if I was okay. I whispered to him hardly making a sound.

"I'm good." I lied. I was scared. I didn't know if Hopper was okay. If he was still alive. Then.....

"El?" I saw Hop and he approached me. I let go of the boys hand as I went in to hug Hop. I was so happy to see him again. I cried as I closed my eyes. Cherishing the moment between me and Hop. We broke away as he was in tears too. "I'm so glad to see you again. Even you little man." Hop turned to Noah. Noah came up and Hop picked him up. Noah gave him a sudden hug and I felt warm inside. This.... Was what I was missing. Seeing my family happy again.

"El?" I heard a female voice. I saw Max and I squealed. I ran over and hugged her. As girls do we were a little loud. Nancy came up and we shared a hug and so did Lucas, Dustin, Will and Jonathon. Joyce was the last one to hug. I gave her a daughterly hug. Something I would give my mother if she was stable. I like Joyce. She's more like a mom to me and I'm glad Hop has her.

"I missed you." I say. We back away.

"How's Noah?" She asks.

"He's good. We're all happy. These new people are like me. They can help save us." Joyce smiled and messed with my hair.

"Hop can't stop talking about you. He really missed you."

"I tried. Tried to contact you all...."

"I know. I told him to let you contact first. Hes been trying to." She had watery eyes. Same as me. I smiled and laughed a little. I turned and followed the group as we all stood about gossiping. I was glad to be back in Hawkin. The others just stood outside the circle looking around. I went to them trying to offer them a welcome to the family. Ricky looked to everyone and went ahead. Marcy wasn't looking great after visiting the lab. I took her aside but she walked past. Kali came up to me.

"I'm glad you're here. But when it starts.... You may need his help. I heard what you and Mike said. I believe he can help. You just have to believe and trust him to help you." I knew who she was talking about. She walked away and as I turned, I saw Noah. He was talking to the group. I smiled and felt guilty. I wanted him safe but he may save us all. Let's hope when it comes to it, the beast is weak enough to kill.