5 Years Later

Eleven's POV.

Its been 5 years since my last scare. Noah was 5 years old and I was braving it through the time when we will encounter the mind flyer again. Noah settled in school and he loves It so far. I hardly felt 20. I can't believe I was 20 years old.

Mike has moved out and lived with me. In the cabin were my dad, Hopper can help with Noah. Nancy had her little girl. She named her Barbara. After her friend. Who sadly passed. Nancy was happy with her life. They got engaged and married. They now live in a house just near outside of Hawkins. They still remain even though when the time does come the kids are out of Hawkins the minute we know.

It still scares me till this day. Noah is like me. He gets his looks from Mike but his powers are similar to mine. He was interested about his powers he wanted me to teach him. I did as a mother could do and only allowed him to do certain things around the house. I told him to keep it strictly in the house.

I can't have Noah finding out and experimented on. It's not what I want for him. I want him to live in harmony with the rest of us and not to get addicted to powers. What kind of mother would I be?

I want to be a good mother to Noah. That's all I need.

"Mom!" I heard Noah yell. I peeked into his room. He was building legos.

"What's up?" I ask.

"My stick figure is missing. Hes my favourite one." Noah moaned.

"He should be round here somewhere." I check under his bed and near the closet. I found it inside. I passed it to Noah. "Here he is." Noah takes him and smiles to me. I smile as I watch him place the person on a platform.

The platform seem to look like something from the past. I could vision it inside my head.

"Mom!" I zoomed into the room. Looking to Noah.

"Yes." I answer.

"Are you tired?" He asks.

"No. I'm wide awake." I sit with him on the floor.

"I wish grandad hop could play with me." He said looking down at his toys.

"I know sweetie. He has to work. He's the chief. He has go look out for you by protecting you from the bad men." The bad men!

"Bad men?" Noah echoed. "The ones who will take me away?"

"Exactly. But I won't let them. You mean the world to me. And your dad, and your grandad." I smile.

"And my uncles and aunties." I smile and nod.

"Even them too." His uncles were Jonathan, Will, Lucas, Dustin and Steve. And his aunties, Max, Nancy and Robin. Robin is quite nice. We hung out a few times when Noah was 2. After that, she moved away. Never saw her again. She found love. Happiness. With a girl round the block. She was hopefully romantic. Just like me and Mike.

"I'm home." Mike poked his head through and came in.

"Dad!" Noah got up and hugged Mike. What a happy family we are. But how long so till the upside down takes over Hawkins town?