Im Talking

Eleven's POV.

We were sat inside Ricky's house. He was still shocked to see Marcy here. Not like he had a thing with her. It was Francine Ricky liked and dated. But since Francine wasn't here. What's stopping him?

"My God! I haven't seen you since like....forever." He shaked his head while grinning. "I thought I would never see you again." Marcy nodded. She looked to us before going red in the cheeks.

"Can we talk about why were here?" Mike interrupts.

"Do you mind! I'm trying to catch up here." Ricky shot back at Mike. Does he know Mike is an outcast?

"Catch up another time. We need to discuss this now." Kali spoke.

"Who the hell are you?" Ricky asks being very rude to Kali.

"I'm like you. I have the ability to induce mental hallucinations. I was a test subject in the Hawkins lab. As for you, Marcy, her twin and Francine." Kali explained.

"Francine." He sat up straight as he heard Francines name. "How is she?" Kali looks to Marcy.

"Ricky! She's...." Marcy didn't finish as Ricky's face dropped. His emotions was from excited to sad.

"Oh." He answers looking down.

"I'm sorry." Marcy answers.

"How did she die?" He asks. We all exchange looks.

"We don't know. But we need your help. You can help us defeat the mind flyer." I say.

"Mind flyer?"

"You heard of it?" Kali asks.

"I did in the lab. But i thought it was made believe. Look I would love to help but I haven't got the ability to kill it or destroy it. I'm sorry. My abilities are no use." Ricky says.

"That's where you're wrong. You can manipulate it to being weak while the rest of us can take it down." Kali answered.

"How?" He asks.

"I have a plan but we all have to work together." Kali said. She looked to me. "Even you."

"Kali! I can't. I have no power as you saw out there." I told her.

"You're weak now but I believe we can help you get it back. It takes time."

"If mommy can't do it, I will!" I look to Noah as he stood up. "I will help fight. I want to help mommy get her powers as well as save my family." I smiled and grabbed Noah's hand.

"I love you sweetheart but I don't think...."

"Why not? He has offered and if he can help why can't he? You start from a young age and you can get stronger if you use it more often." Ricky mentioned. "I'm not using my abilities on you as it got me into trouble before but I will help but I don't want other people held back because their age. Let Noah help. We will look after him!" Ricky says. I look as everyone looks at me. I look to Mike. Hoping he would say something. He says nothing.

I have the ability to say if Noah can do this or not. But its my choice. I hope we can fight to destroy it before it destroys the world.