What Do You Know?

Eleven's POV.

This thing with Kali and my mom was rattling my brain. What Marcy said got me thinking? Kali knew my mama and she never told me. Why would she keep this from me? What was she hiding? I wanted to confront her, the best way would be now.

"Kali? Can we talk?" I ask in front of everyone. Everyone eyeballed me and turned from their duties to me and Kali's Conversation.

"What's up?" She asks.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I ask.

"Tell you what?" She asks confused. Shifting in her seat.

"You knew mama! You never said you met her before me. When she was an experiment before I was born. You never mentioned her or even knowing her."

"I'm sorry El, I don't know who you're mother is." Is she serious?

"Ives! Terry Ives." I stare as her eyes shot wide open.

"Oh..." she spoke.

"So....." I waited.

"Look El, it's nothing special. I was just a little girl then. She came to visit me in the rainbow room and I had no choice. I was a young girl. You have to understand that."

"But why didn't you ask? Like you would have some information about my mama and the other subjects."

"Did you know?" Ricky spoke.

"What?" I ask.

"Papa, isn't you're real dad."

"What?" I ask shocked.

"papa. He's not our father. He calls us his children because he used us for our powers. For my mind control. Marcy's power ability. Kali's powers and yours. Besides whoever is your real dad is probably dead." 

"Why would you say that?" Mike interrupted.

"Mike, don't...." I interrupt.

"Because it's the truth. Whether you like it or not. Her dad was either a soldier for the war or a drunk. And maybe if he was either he would be dead." Ricky was making sense. Papa used me for my powers and my real father was out there. But what about my mama. Does she know who my real father is. Once I defeat the mindflyer I will head back to find mama or speak to Aunt Becky. Maybe she has clues about my real papa. And I could find him.

"EL?" Mike called. I stood thinking about all this when the floor shook and the whole building made a noise. I grabbed Mike without looking the right way. "El, come with me."